Ch. 38 Jealous

!! WARNING !!
Intense detailed sexual content ahead

Sam's POV:

Third person

Sam watched as Jake and Macy walked back upstairs with narrowed eyes.

He sighed, leaning against the doorframe, letting his head knock against the wall.

"You alright?" Corey asked, walking over to Sam.

"Yeah." He said flatly. "Now what was going on?"

"Colby was really drunk-" Sam scoffed as Corey started. "-And he kissed Elton."

Sam narrowed his eyes. "Not the first person he has kissed." He said coldly as he pushed past Corey and Elton.

"Sam.." Elton started."

"Save it, Elton." Sam sighed as he walked to the pantry, pulling out some chips.

Corey and Elton looked at each other. Sam was definitely taking this the hard way...

Sam glanced at the doorway, seeing Macy hesitating to walk into the room. Sam tensed, hoping she didn't when she started walking the other way.

As he put a chip in his mouth, Elton walked to the other side of the counter, leaning on it.

"So any video ideas?" Elton asked.

"I was thinking of doing a truth or strip with the entire house." Sam tilted his head.

"Oh, that'll be fun." Corey said as he walked next to Sam.

Elton looked unsure. "What are the questions going to be?"

"Questions from followers." Sam sighed, eating another couple chips.

"Oh.. Erm- okay.." Elton seemed hesitant to join.

"What?" Sam asked, noticing the change in Elton's demeanor.

"Ah, the followers can get personal sometimes if you know what I mean." Elton said.

"Hey, just wear as many clothes as possible!" Sam grinned as Corey poked Elton.

They all turned their heads when they heard screaming and splashing in the pool. Sam walked to the window to see the pool filled with ball pit balls and Jake was holding Macy as she fell in.

Sam clenched his fist and glared in anger. Less than a day since their breakup and shes going off with Jake?!

Sam took a deep breath as Corey walked up beside him. Macy and him were over, he didn't give a shit about what Macy was doing.

Still it felt.. wrong..

~time skip~

Macy's POV:

It was two days since the breakup

Jake was in Macy's room as they watched a movie together. It was about 10 o'clock so most people were asleep while some were just chilling in their room.

Macy got on a larger t-shirt and some shorts in the bathroom and walked out to find Jake in the blankets of her bed.

She rolled her eyes as she got into the bed as well.

They laid there for a minute when Jake rolled over to face her.

He looked so... Perfect. His bare chest had a couple scattered tattoos that fit his vibe perfectly. His lips looked perfect and kissable as he smiled. His dimples perfected his cute face.

Jake seemed to understand her because he scooched forwards, grabbing her chin gently as he pressed his lips on hers.

Macy kissed him back passionately as her tongue slipped into his mouth after asking for permission by biting his lip gently.