Ch. 40 Peace

Macy's POV:

(A/N: I'm gonna try and keep it to Macy's pov for a bit)

Me and Jake pulled apart and I wiped the last of my tears away.

"Cmon, let's get outta here for a minute." Jake grabbed my hand, standing up.

"I look and feel like shit, though." I whined, rubbing my sore head.

"Oh- okay then fifteen minutes? Do you think you'd be ready by then?" Jake asked turning to face me with his knees against the bed.

"Sure." I sighed.

He smiled and nodded, walking out of the room.

I started to get ready in the bathroom, wearing some ripped jeans and a t-shirt. I had slowly peeled off my bandages, thankful that the gash had stopped bleeding. I cleaned it up by using a wet towel and rubbing the area gently, then I pulled my hair up into a messy bun, the wound being slightly noticable.

I put on slight makeup, mascara, some lip gloss and a couple dots of concealer to cover up my tired eye bags. As I finished I heard a knock at my door and I opened it, expecting to see Jake.

I was surprised when I saw Colby, taking a step back.

"Oh- you look nice. Going somewhere already?" Colby asked, looking me up and down.

"Yeah, going out to get my mind off things." I mumbled, clasping my hands together.

"Mkay. Well just checking in with you." Colby smiled, walking off.

I smiled back as I sat on my bed. I scrolled through youtube to see that the truth or strip was already up.

Dang, they edited that really fast, how is it already up?? I thought as I looked through the comments. I frowned as there was some comments calling me a slut, or saying a didn't deserve Jake and I had played Sam or something. I shrugged those ones off and scrolled. Most were laughing because of the kissing one, surprised that the boys actually kissed each other.

I heard another knock on my door and I opened it, seeing Elton this time. "Hey." I rolled my eyes slightly.

"How are you doing?" He asked. "Sorry I didn't check on you earlier, I was dealing with Sam. Kind of."

"I could be better.. But me and Sam made up. Kinda of.." I cringed as I remembered how Sam ran out of the room.

"That's good to hear. Now it's just Jake and him.." Elton leaned against the doorframe.

"Yeah.. Don't know how that's going to work." I mumbled, sighing.

"Well I'll talk to you later." Elton smiled, walking off, closing my door.

After I scrolled through a couple more comments, I heard yet another knock on the door. I rolled my eyes and groaned, opening the door to see Jake.

"Finally! Like three people knocked before you." I smiled, hugging him.

He was wearing nicer dark pants with a black t-shirt and a chain, his hair neat yet still in his messy style. He looked really hot.

Jake took my hand, interrupting my thoughts. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah. Except I have no idea where we are going." I chuckled as we walked down the hallway.

"You'll see." He smiled as we walked downstairs.

"Have fun you two!" Devyn called to them from the kitchen as Jake opened the front door.

"Oh- and if you are gonna fuck when you come back, be quiet this time!" Aaron peeked his head from the kitchen doorway.