Ch. 51 Seductive pt. 2

!! WARNING !!
Intense sexual content throughtout the entire chapter

Jake's POV

I barely could wait the rest of the drive home. I had a very obvious boner as I tapped my foot impatiently as we pulled into the driveway.

Macy got out of the car rather slowly. I rolled my eyes as I closed the car door, making sure my phone and wallet was in my pocket as I pulled my shirt down once again.

When I opened the front door, I turned on the hallway light. Colby walked into the kitchen, Sam following as I urged Macy to come upstairs. When she shook her head, I gave her a death glare. She was 100% messing with my head.

I walked upstairs to my room, seeing everyone's room lights were off and it was silent. I swung open my room door, kicking my shoes off as I sat on the bed, defeated. I took my phone out of my pocket and plugged it in, setting it down in my nightstand as I put my wallet inside the drawer.

I waited a couple minutes until I heard my door crack open, seeing Macy walk in with a bra and some shorts. I grinned as she wasted no time, sitting on my lap as she pressed her lips to mine.

Her hands unbuttoned a couple of the top buttons on my shirt, throwing my tie off as my tongue slid into her mouth.

I met her neck with my lips, sucking and leaving a trail of hickeys down her collarbone as her eyes fluttered with pleasure.

She then unbuttoned my shirt all the way, pushing back the lower bit as her hands grasped my sides.

Slowly, she worked at my pants, quickly pulling them down my legs as I left a couple more hickeys along her neck.

She pushed me back onto the bed, my feet still in the ground as she crawled on top. of my, straddling my mid-section with her knees as her lips came in contact with mine.

She slowly worked down my neck and I moaned quietly as she sucked on my sweet spot, her teeth against my skin as she placed kisses down my body.

I bit my lip as she took her hands slowly grasping the waistline of my boxers and pulling them down. I propped myself up as she threw them off to the side.

She placed a few kisses at my v-line as my head rolled back slightly. We had learnt our lesson on being loud so we silently agreed to keep it quiet this time. I was definitely struggling with that as she kissed lower and lower till' her tongue flicked against my length.

"M-Macy.. Fuck.." I moaned quietly as she teased me. I then gasped as she deep- throated my whole length, soft whimpers escaping my mouth.

I sat up slightly as her pace was slow and taunting, making me push my hips forwards to make her head tilt back slightly as she sucked.

I felt myself get close. I bit down on my lip as she went faster, sucking harder. My fists clenched the bed sheets as I struggled to contain myself.

"I'm close.." I groaned, barely louder than a whisper

She then tilted her head upwards, her bottom teeth rubbing gently against my length as I came into her mouth. She pulled away and opened her mouth before swallowing.

"H-how.." I stuttered, barely able to get anything out before Macy climbed back on top of me, kissing me roughly as shit, slightly bit my lip.

I then worked down her neck, leaving kisses and hickeys as my hands pulled off her shorts and panties, revealing a very-wet nether region.

I felt her gasp as I rubbed my fingers along her clit. I quickly shoved two fingers in, going at a rather slow pace. I teased her as I slightly curled my fingers making her hips rock back and forth as she moaned quietly.

"J-Jake!" She gasped as I went faster.

She slowly pulled away, sliding over to the edge of the bed as she pulled me to the side. Her eyes were filled with hunger and lust, her normal bright blue eyes turning into a dark blue.

My eyes widened slightly as she deep-throated me, making a groan slip from my lips as her eyes watered slightly. I ran my fingers into her hair, tilting her head forwards ever so slightly as she sucked hard, her pace quickening.

I put one of my hands over my mouth as a louder moan slipped out. Macy's pace was going faster within the second and I was struggling to contain myself as her head moved up and down.

It was driving me crazy that she was in control, but there was nothing I could do as she tilted her head upwards.

"I'm so close.. Fuck-" I groaned softly as my hands made it back into her hair.

She tilted her head up, doing that thing again. I came into her mouth as she pulled away and swallowed, wasting no time as she put her hands on my shoulders and smashed her lips to mine.

My tongue pushed into her mouth as our lips danced in sync. Slowly I pushed back into her as our lips parted and she threw her head back, a soft moan leaving her lips.

She then flipped us over, gaining control as she straddled me.

"Fuck- Macy.." I moaned quietly into her ear as she lowered her body slightly, my hands grasping her side.

She slammed into me, moaning softly herself as my entire length was in her.

After a while she slowly became exhausted and I turned us back over, regaining the speed we once had.

She was unable to control her moans as she was tired, so I pressed my lips to hers as her hands dug into my back. I pushed deeper, knowing it felt good as she arched her back, her lips slamming into mine.

I felt her walls tighten as she came. I moaned into our kiss as she moved her hips slightly, my pace slowing down as I got more and more tired.

I then pulled out of her, laying down next to her and she cuddled up against my chest.

We were both still out of breath as we drifted off into a tired, drunk sleep.

Word count: 1240

!! BEFORE GOING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, READ THIS!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!

(Author's note): I want to thank all of you that have made it this far. I know I am not the best author, nor will I ever be but I can't tell you guys how much I have enjoyed writing this.

Now, onto the announcement, I am writing a new story!! It's not a fanfiction, but a story that I got inspired to write because of someone.

The name is The Wedding and the introduction should be coming out soon, if not already out by the time you read this. But I promise it is going to be a lot better then this book is!

I also am going to be posting this every other day now, rotating with the other book. I will say when I am doing a catch-up day and won't post on either or when the chapters are going to be short, long, etc.

Love you all and go check it out!!