A/N

Hey y'all!!

I just want to say thank you all so much for reading and getting this far.

I've realized since I have started this story, I haven't set any ground rules for the fanfiction and I have seen a few things that have happened to other fanfiction writers/authors that just makes my skin crawl.

What I mean is being embarrassed in front of millions of people from the person their fanfiction is about because they found the fanfic and read it on video. I am not going to mention who simply because they are going through enough right now with the millions of people that have sent them hate comments and how the person their fanfiction is about has reacted.

Where I am going from this is setting out some ground rules for the fanfiction.

~

Rule 1: No hate.

Now this should be obvious on why, but if you don't like this story, you can simply go and read something else rather than ruining someone else's day just to say what you are thinking.

I will block your user if anything is said that is hateful or hurtful towards me or others.

This does not count for people who are asking a question that comes off a bit rude. (If you know what I mean)

Rule 2: No shaming people for their opinion.

If someone comments on something about how they felt about that scene or what I had written, don't be rude if you don't like it. This kind of trails back to the "No hate" rule.

Rule 3: No commenting uncomfortable suggestions.

I get that there is smut in this fanfiction, but there is no need to escalate that by commenting something weird or suggestive. Leave the smut to me.

I know that smut is probably really cringey to some people so you are welcome to skip it, but it will be mentioned throughout the story so I apologize if it feels like you are missing something because of that

This doesn't apply to those who have suggestions on how to change the wording or sentence.

I will give a warning if you comment something that makes me or others feel uncomfortable.

Now this rule really only applies to pretty serious comments as most things that people say are alright but I'm sure you can tell when the limits are stretched

Rule 4: No sharing with traphouse members.

Now, I know that this is very unlikely that any of the people in the fanfic will ever see my writing, let alone having one of you readers share it with them, but if they do, I will simply shrivel up and die. I have seen people have to hide or delete their wattpad accounts and fanfictions due to the embarrassment of millions of the fanfic persons' followers hating and saying their fanfic is weird and shouldn't be up at all.

I definitely know that this story isn't going to be as popular as the other fanfictions written when the traphouse was still together, so there is less of a risk anyone from them would see it.

I know smut can be weird sometimes, so just imagine if you were a celebrity and you saw someone detailedly explaining on how you fucked someone real or not real. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would be strange.

As the author of this fanfiction, I am already uncomfortable enough knowing that plenty of people read my words and could be making fun of them or finding them cringe or weird, so just don't make it worse for me or anyone else.

~

I thank all of those who have supported my story so far and have read or voted on any of the chapters.

I will probably create more stories in the future as well, some as fanfictions some not.

I just want to say that most authors work hard on their stories and writing and feel proud as views and votes slowly increase as their story gets more popular, and I can share the excitement as you finally hit a milestone of 1k reads or something like that.

So just don't be that person and ruin it for someone.

Again, if you are uncomfortable, go read something else. This is a mature story and overall does have adult topics in it if you couldn't already tell.

Just know I love you all and hope you take this not only for my story, but the hundreds of thousands of other stories on this app and  know to value creators and their work

Sincerely,

- @J3llyf1sh_reads

Word count: 765