Ch. 49 Soon

Macy's POV:

Third person

Macy woke up as her phone vibrated against her leg. She saw Jake sleeping peacefully next to her as she laid partially on top of him. She reached up and pecked his cheek softly, smiling as she pulled away.

She then checked her phone to see her being tagged in an Instagram post. It was three pictures of her and Jake cuddling and sleeping together on the sofa. It was on the traphouse instagram page and it had #couplegoals as the caption.

Macy tried to get up slowly, but Jake gripped her waist tighter. "Mm- Don't leave." He mumbled softly.

"Sorry, Jakey." She murmered. "Look at this." Macy scooched back, showing Jake the post.

He smiled as he saw it. "You look adorable in that."

"Thanks." Macy gave a soft smile. "Colby posted that like 30 minutes ago. He tagged both of us."

"Alright. Can we to back to sleep?" Jake asked, rubbing his thumb up and down my lower back.

"You can, I'm not really tired anymore but I'll stay." Macy cuddled back into him, getting into a comfy position.

"Thanks babe." He smiled, placing a kiss on her forehead.

Macy scrolled through the comments, seeing multiple people remark on how cute they looked in the photo. Macy then downloaded the photo and made it her lock screen, drawing a red heart around Jake before doing so.

(A/N: Sorry if this is cringe it's just something I'd probably do with my S/O.)

She then went back to the comments and commented herself saying "He's so clingy! He won't let me leave."

That gave her some inspiration to make an Instagram post herself. She made a small video on how Jake was still sleeping and she was trapped.

~time skip~

Macy had ended up falling asleep again herself. She woke up as somebody tapped her shoulder.

She sat up, blinking her eyes open to see Colby standing next to her with Sam waking up Jake.

"Y'all have been sleeping for like 2 hours." Colby said as Jake sat up fully, Macy swinging her legs off the couch.

"It's been that long??" Macy asked, checking her phone.

Sure enough, it had been 2 hours since they initially fell asleep beforehand.

"Sorry." She shrugged as she stood up,  stretching. "What's up?"

"We are going to a club tonight and we wanted to see if you guys wanted to come?" Sam said as Jake stood up and they all started heading towards the kitchen.

"I'm down. Jake?" Macy smiled, walking next to Jake.

"Sure." Jake nodded, shrugging.

"Alright! It's just going to be us four." Colby said as Macy leaned up against the island as Jake wrapped his hands around her waist behind her.

"We should probably eat something beforehand." Jake murmered in her ear.

"Good idea." Macy nodded. "I'm ready for another hangover."

Sam chuckled as Colby smirked. "Yeah, that was pretty bad last time." Colby said.

Sam stepped out of the pantry holding a loaf of bread. "You hungry? Catch this."

Jake then grabbed her wrist, holding them back while smirking at Sam, them both thinking the same thing.

"No no!" Macy yelled as she struggled in Jake's arms. Colby then decided to get another, smaller loaf of bread out of the pantry.