Ch. 2 The unimaginable

Macy arrived, her insides squirmed as she was very nervous. The second she got on to the property, loads of unwelcoming spirits have made it clear that she was on someone else's territory. Not only that, she was meeting her idols, and celebrity crushes. Though Macy felt a few energies out of them all protecting her, or inviting her into their world.

Macy stepped out of the car, handing the Uber a tip and asking him to pop the trunk so she could receive her luggage.

"Hey!" Macy turned around to see Sam and Colby stepping out of the house, heading towards her

This is it Macy, It's them! Macy thought.

"Hey what's up!" Macy said while grabbing the last of her bags out of the car.

"Here let me help you" Colby said, leaning forward to grab one of the bags, his cologne scent lingering around him.

"Hey, nice to meet you in person." Sam said, flashing his striking smile.

"Yeah!" Macy hugged him, hating the way her heart fluttered. She wasn't here for boys, she was here to make history.

"I've seen a lot of your videos. And also, nice hoodie!" Colby hugged her, smiling also.

"So, what's the deal?" Macy asked. "What are we going to do first"

As they made their way into the house Sam explained their whole schedule "First we are going to introduce you and explain what you can do, then, depending on what kind of energy you're getting or things you see we will do different tests from there. Also we will do the Cody and Satori method somewhere in between. " Sam ran his hand through his hair, opening the door for Macy and Colby.

Immediately Macy felt a shockwave of energy. She put a hand to her head, trying to block off the more negative and controlling spirits.

"You alright?" Sam asked, looking at her with concern.

"Yeah, just a lot to take in. More spirits are here than I thought." Macy took a deep breath, blocking off most of the clutter.

"This is a crazy house..." Colby murmered, standing behind Macy.

She shuddered, thinking of the night they had ahead of them. "So where are you guys set up, or where's the home base?" Macy chuckled

"Right now the only place we feel safe is the kitchen/dining room" Sam led her there.

"Dude, it's so surreal to see this place in person rather than on camera!" Macy smiled, walking around with a glazed look in her eyes.

Colby grinned. "This place is quite the spectacle if you know what I mean." He said, setting down her bags.

"Thanks for inviting me, though. I've always been nervous about going to a place like this, I mean the history alone of this place is insane, who knows what would happen to a person like me, Y'know?" Macy said, wringing her fingers together.

"I mean Amanda survived, and she's a powerful medium." Sam shrugged. "Everyone's experience here is different, though, and only time will tell." He smiled, putting a firm hand on her shoulder.

Macy's heart did another leap, but she managed to stay calm. "What do you say boys, im ready to make history!"

Sam and Colby grinned at each other. "Yeah!" They said in sync.