Ch. 62

TW: BLOOD & SEVERE TRAUMA

Colby's POV:

First person

I had been pacing back and forth in the living room, Corey and Devyn on the couch while Elton and Aaron stood to the side.

It had been 3 hours since Sam had stormed out of the house and everyone had called and texted him multiple times since then.

I was getting worried he went somewhere dangerous or possibly could've hurt himself...

After all Sam has seemed kinda down these last few days and when I tried talking to him about it he exploded.

I felt terrible. I shouldn't have pushed his buttons like that.

"Colby- I'm sure he's fine. He's probably just blowing off some steam at some like- gas station or something." Devyn said, attempting to ease my worrying.

"Yeah but he probably would've called.." I said, running my hands through my hair.

I then heard my phone buzzing, and I practically sprinted to it as it was sitting on the couch.

"It's Sam!!" I yelled as I picked it up, pressing the answer button almost immediately.

Everyone gathered around as we heard the end of a cut-off groan.

"Colby- I.. Please help-" Sam begged through the speaker. He sounded tired and in pain.

"What the hell Sam!! What is happening?" I asked frantically.

I looked at my roomates, fear writting across all of our faces.

"P-Please hurry.." Sam begged again, his voice more frantic. The speaker then let out a few crackling noises.

"SAM THIS ISN'T FUNNY WHAT IS GOING ON?" I was yelling now as I stood up, confused and scared for my best friend.

"He's gotta be pranking us.." Corey said quietly.

"No.. Dude he sounds like he's actually hurt." Elton said, his eyes wide and scared.

Louder groans came from the speaker as I heard Sam struggling.

"FUCK- SAM-" I yelled again as my hands shook. I ran a hand through my hair again, struggling to keep still.

"Sam! Where are you?" Aaron asked, his voice struggling to remain calm.

There was a bit of shuffling on the speaker before my phone buzzed.

"Sam- He sent something!" Devyn gasped as I clicked on it.

It was a pin of a location.

Corey had the same idea as me as we both sprinted to the door, Devyn following behind us.

Elton and Aaron never walked out of the door but I wasn't waiting to check for them.

Instantly as we got into the car Corey turned it on.

"Fuck.." Sam coughed.

"Sam?? What happened?? We're coming, please hang tight!" I said into the speaker as Corey drove out of our driveway and out of the gate.

As we made it down our street, Sam's mic picked up again. "I- I'm bleeding.." He said quietly.

"What- Why?? Sam what happened? Answer me Sam!!" I begged into the speaker. I was beyond worried at this point. I had no idea what happened to Sam and he was like 20 minutes away and clearly we didn't have a lot of time to waste.

Sam didn't respond, I could just hear him yell out in pain again.

Tears pressed against my eyes as I continued to beg.