Ch. 47 Wake

Macy's POV:

Third person

Macy woke up as she felt movement at her side. She groaned and rolled over slightly, only to yelp as she rolled off the couch.

She grunted as her body made contact with the ground. She heard some laughter and opened her eyes to see Elton sitting down next to Aaron on the couch with Corey standing right there.

"You are all bitches." Macy muttered as she stood up slowly, groaning as her head pounded.

"Hey! That's not a very nice thing to say, Macy. Isn't it?" Corey said in a funny voice.

"Fuck off Corey." Macy flipped him off as she walked into the kitchen to see Tara and Devyn chatting.

"Hey! How was last night?" Devyn asked as she saw Macy.

"Ah, I think it was good but I can't remember too much." Macy shrugged with a sheepish smile, standing by Devyn and leaning on the counter.

"How long are you staying for? Don't get me wrong we all love that you're here but you do live in Florida.." Tara asked gently.

Macy shrugged. She really didn't want to think of going home. She really only was raised in Florida and ever since she started her career, her family cut contact with her since they wanted her to have a more stable and higher-rank job.

All of her friends had moved away, so she would visit them from time to time and they would visit her too, but she mainly traveled for her channel. But now, after meeting Sam and Colby and the rest of the trap house, Macy was confident in what she was doing and always had fun.

"I guess I could move in if you all don't mind, or find a place to stay down here." She said after a moment of thinking.

"I'm sure the house would be fine with that! We all just have to sit down and talk about bills and stuff then we should be good." Devyn smiled at me.

Macy smiled back at her, thankful.

"But we do have to plan on getting the rest of your stuff from Florida, too." Tara reminded them. "I'm sure Jake or someone could come down with you to help."

"Yeah, probably." Macy nodded.

"I'll talk to Elton about it." Devyn said as she turned, leaning her hip on the counter.

Macy then turned around and went upstairs, going to check on Jake when she heard something from Colby's room.

She cracked open Colby's door to see Jake sitting on his bed, looking flustered as Sam and Colby both looked at the computer screen.

"Dang! You lettin' her- oh hey Macy!" Colby smirked.

"What's going on??" Macy asked as she walked over to Jake. She then saw the computer screen and her jaw dropped as she saw herself sitting on Jake's lap, making out with him on the blue mat in the pool.

"God damnit! Why are you guys watching this??" Macy asked as her face went red.

"Uhh because we were editing our portion and we found y'all fucking eating each other out." Sam said as if it was obvious.

"I don't remember like anything from last night to be honest." Macy shrugged as she sat down on the bed.

"Ooh let's see if there's more!" Colby laughed as Macy and Jake groaned.

Macy and Jake then went to the hot tub and made out more in there when Sam and Colby woke up.

Then the camera blinked off then blinked back on as Sam and Colby talked to it together. In the back corner you could see Macy and Jake in the back, not very well so you couldn't see what they were doing.