Ch. 46 Headache pt. 2

!! WARNING !!
sexual content ahead

Macy's POV:

I clenched my teeth together and attempted to slip away from Jake's grip, but he held strong.

I bit my lip so hard I tasted blood. I grabbed at his wrists as I felt his fingers pump slowly in and out of me.

"Jake, stop." I hissed quietly. I very much liked it if he kept going but since Sam and  Colby were right there, I had to stop him. But gosh... It felt so good.

I squirmed as Jake held me tight, grinning on my cheek. "You're such a bitch..!" I gasped quietly as he went faster. I dipped my mouth underwater, letting a moan escape my lips as it disappeared under the water.

He then shifted, shoving his fingers deeper as he hit my gspot. My body shook slightly as I tried to pull away once again, my eyes slightly rolling back as he continued.

Slowly I gave up, leaning into his chest as he pleasured me. Sam and Colby seemed busy enough talking as I grabbed Jake's knees.

Slowly, Jake pulled his fingers out of me and out of the water, grinning at me as I took a few deep breaths.

"You are an idiot." I rolled my eyes as I filled my mouth with white claw.

"Aw.. I finished my drink!" Jake whined.

"Hah!" Colby laughed at him. "That sounds like a skill issue to me." Colby joked.

As Jake pouted, I turned to Colby. "Oh yeah? Not anymore." I grinned as I took another sip of the drink, slamming my lips onto Jake's and parting his lips with my tongue.

Jake slowly swallowed the drink with wide, rather surprised eyes.

"Damn, they took sharing a drink to another level." Sam shook his head as Colby stared at the two with his jaw dropped.

I gave a grin, standing up and walking to the edge of the hot tub and sitting down. "Oh please, like you haven't 'shared' a drink like that before." I rolled my eyes.

"She's got you there." Sam laughed as Jake giggled, coming up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Colby shrugged. "Maybe I have, maybe I haven't!" He giggled as I stood up again, jumping into the pool.

I was shocked at how cold it was. I swam to the surface as Jake walked around and stepped on the blue mat carefully.

I climbed up onto the mat, resting on it.

All four of us laid side by side as we stared at the stars.

Jake moved me on top of him as he as I shivered, hugging my torso to his body.

Slowly my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

~time skip~

I blinked open my eyes as the sun shone down on me. I groaned and rolled my sore body off Jake, my head pounding.

"What the hell.." I muttered as I sat up.

Jake groaned from beside me, rubbing his face and blinking his eyes open.

"What the fuck happened last night?" He asked tiredly.

"No idea.." I murmered as my head pounded and I felt nauseous. "Jeez-" I muttered as I saw all the white claw cans everywhere.

I glanced over at Sam and Colby who were still sleeping. I looked at the sun and it seemed well into the day.

I grumbled as I realized the mat was floating in the middle of the pool and we would have to move it or jump off to get off of it.

I stretched slightly as I shifted over to Jake, groaning tiredly. "Why the fuck do we do these things to ourself?" I asked him as he smelled strongly of alcohol, and I was sure I did too.

We slowly were able to paddle the mat over to the edge and we both hopped off, stumbling over to the patio.

We opened the sliding glass door as I grabbed my phone, checking the time. 11:32.

Me and Jake both walked into the kitchen as Jake grabbed some ibuprofen and handed me a pill. I thanked him and grabbed a water bottle, swallowing it before handing Jake the bottle so he could take his pill himself.

"What the hell were you all doing last night?" Aaron asked as he strolled into the kitchen.

"We don't even know." I sighed as I rubbed my pounding head.

I dragged myself upstairs, taking a hasty shower and collapsing into bed once again after putting on some comfy clothes to wear and brushing all the knots out of my hair.

~time skip~

(A/N: Etmephobia warning! ((fear of vomiting)) )

I sat up and checked the time, my headache mostly gone but my nausea remaining. 1:17. I got up and walked to the bathroom as my stomach heaved.

I vomited into the toilet, holding my hair back slightly. I had never had a hangover this bad.

After I was done, I brushed my teeth to get the nasty taste out of my mouth. I walked downstairs to get something light to eat as I saw Sam looking at the fridge.

"Morning." I muttered to him as I rubbed my eyes.

"Dang, how much did you drink-?" He asked. "You look really pale."

"Like.. A lot." I shrugged, wanting to think about it. "Just threw up so.."

"Ah. I'll make you some toast. Aaron should be watching tv, I'm sure he'll keep you company." Sam smiled at me.

I nodded. "Thanks Sam."

I plopped down on the couch with a sigh, smiling gently at Aaron.

"Morning. Heard you all in the pool last night. How was that?" Aaron looked at her.

"No idea. Can't remember a thing." I gave a grin.

"Ah, yes. How much did y'all drink?" Aaron asked, tilting his head as I adjusted and pulled a blanket over my cold legs.

"Uhh so me and Jake had some vodka before and there's a bunch of white claw everywhere so that too." I tilted my head as I recalled what I saw when I had woken up.

Aaron was going to reply when I felt nauseous again. A panicked and disgusted expression on my face as I hurried off to the nearest bathroom and threw up into the toilet.

I flushed it after I finished, walking back out of the bathroom with a more tired expression.

"Dang, glad you didn't puke on me!" Aaron gave a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah, me too. Probably not the best thing to clean up anyways." I offered a defeated smile.

Sam then came out with two pieces of toast on a plate. I thanked him as Aaron unpaused the tv, playing some random show.

I nibbled on my toast for a while before setting the plate to the side as my eyes drooped. I slowly fell asleep again, curled up in a blanket.

Word count: 1175

(Author's note): Another chapter! Sorry if this one sucks I'm kinda having a writers block and plus its like 2 am and I have somewhere to be tomorrow so yeah.

Love you all!!