Ch. 53

FLUFF CHAPTER!!

Macy's POV:

Third person

After a moment of hugging, they both sat down on the bed, Macy resting her head against Jake's shoulder.

She held up her phone and took a photo to post to Instagram as Jake scrolled on his phone.

"Smile, Jakey." Macy said, holding her phone up to get both of them in the photo.

He gave a bright smile as he looked up for a second, kissing her forehead after she put the phone down to post it.

She put the caption; "Being hungover is better when you have the world's cutest bf."

(A/N: Sorry that was so cringe 😭💀)

A few minutes after she posted it and tagged him, he held up his phone, smiling at her. "Thanks baby." He kissed her cheek softly, wrapping his arm around her as he scooched in, his body heat warming up Macy as she rested on his chest.

Her eyes flickered shut after a minute of scrolling on Instagram, falling asleep in Jake's arms.

~

Macy's eyes flickered open as she woke. She looked around for a second to find herself laying on top of Jake who was sleeping, propped up against the pillows slightly as his head leaned to the side.

She smiled and laid back down, cuddling into his warmth as his rhythmic breathing soothed her. She took a short video of him sleeping then her silently screaming into the camera and posted it on her snapchat story.

Macy was head over heels for this man at this point. His hands rested on her lower stomach as he adjusted slightly in his sleep, making her shift with him.

She interlocked her fingers with his as she rubbed the back of his hand slowly and softly with her thumb. She grabbed the hood of her hoodie with her free hand and pulled it over her head, resting it on his chest.

Jake then used his hand to pull down her hood as he mumbled. "I was enjoying the view..!" His voice was tired.

"Oh- sorry baby." Macy said as he rubbed her cheek with his hand.

"Don't be. I love you." Jake said as he shifted, his arms wrapping around her ribcage.

"I love you too." Macy smiled as she put her head back down on his chest, falling asleep once again.

~

Macy woke as she heard giggles and laughs coming from the doorway. She glanced at Jake who seemed to be waking up just as confused as her.

"Aww you woke em' up, Corey!!" Someone said from the doorway as the two sat up.

"Hum..?" Macy asked tiredly, rubbing her eyes to see Devyn, Sam, Corey, and Elton standing at her room door.

"What- were guys watching us sleep..?" Jake asked, confused.

"No! Of course not! Well.. I mean yeah but not really." Elton said in a high pitch voice.

"Uh. Okay." Macy said as she slowly swung her legs off the side of the bed.

"Great, you guys ruined our alone-time!" Jake pouted, crossing his arms.

"We can always cuddle later, Jake. What time is it, anyways??" Macy asked, stretching as she got up and out of bed.

"3:27." Sam answered as he took his phone out of his pants pocket, checking it before placing it back.

"Alright." Macy shrugged. "I'm starving." She said, rubbing her stomach as it growled on que.

"I think we have some leftovers from Olive Garden in the fridge when me and Devyn went out." Corey recalled. "Chicken Alfredo."

Macy grinned. "I'll take that!" She said as she walked to the doorway, pushing past the four that were still standing there.

"Wait, babe!" Jake called from inside her room.

"Yeah?" Macy took a few steps backwards, leaning from the doorframe as she peered over at him.

"What's your password? My phone died." Jake asked.

Macy nodded and walked into the room. "It's 11820." She told him, being slightly quiet as Elton, Corey, and Devyn had remained at the doorway as she hadn't gone far when she had stepped out of the room.

"Dang, you better trust her if she's giving that up easily." Elton smirked as Macy walked back out.

"What? I have nothing to hide from him anyways. The only thing is I still have most of my ex-boyfriend's numbers and texts because I was too lazy to delete them." Macy shrugged as she walked down the hallway.

Macy checked the fridge, satifyingly seeing a bag that had the Olive Garden logo on it. She told out the box, checking it then placing it in the microwave for 2 minutes to heat up.

After it was done, she grabbed a fork and leaned against the island, mixing up the alfredo before taking a bite.

She then glanced at the doorway of the kitchen, seeing someone walk past it.

Macy frowned, putting down her fork as she didn't recognize who walked past it. She walked to the doorway, leaning against the wall as she checked up and down the hallway, seeing nobody.

She shrugged, walking back to the kitchen before seeing a very tall man flash before her eyes. She yelped as he dissapeared, looking around wildly. She had never seen a spirit do that before.

After she regained her breath, she continued eating her alfredo, on high alert the entire time as chills ran down her spine.

When she was done, she placed the container in the trash and rinsed off her fork, placing it in the dishwasher before heading back upstairs.

As Macy made halfway down the hallway, she saw Colby's room door open and a bare-naked Colby step out of it.

Macy screamed and covered her eyes. "Dude!! Put some clothes on!!" She shooed him away frantically as his eyes widened and shut the door quickly.

"What the hell just happened-" Aaron said as he burst out of his room along with Elton and Jake at her doorway.

Macy shook her head, still covering her eyes as she tilted her head to the ceiling. "I will never forget that. Uggghhhhh." She groaned, her face pink.

"Did what just happen that I think just happened happen?" Aaron said as he slowly glanced at Jake as Macy passed him and flopped onto her bed.

"Yes, yes it did." Macy called from inside her room.

"I- Have no words." Jake sighed as he sat down next to Macy's sprawled out body.

"That was terrifying." Macy said after a moment of silence.

"I bet." Jake chuckled, rubbing her back.

"Not only that, there was this spirit that was downstairs that scared me shitless." Macy flipped over on her back.

"Oh? Elaborate..?" Jake said curiously.

"It was like this tall guy that appeared behind me. It was really weird." Macy shrugged.

"Alright. Keep an eye out for him just in case anything.. happens."  Jake said slowly.

"I will." Macy gave him a smile, adoring his concern.

Word count: 1189

(Author's note): What's up y'all?? Sorry if this chapter is cringe, one more day till' they go to Florida so I'm just trynna fill in tbe gao between. Love u all and tysm for reading!