Ch. 32 Time

Macy's POV:

⚠️SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

First person

I don't think I've ever been in more pain ever in my entire life.

This sucked so bad, I couldn't even breathe without a small stab of pain attacking me.

I tried to keep up with what Devyn and Tara were saying but it was pretty hard when I was struggling to do everything.

Sam had been super sweet, comforting me while also having his own problems to deal with. He probably understands me the most right now.

I blinked as Tara waved a hand in front of my face. "Hello? Macy?"

"I'm so sorry.." I mumbled. "I'm just really.. foggy."

Both of their gazes softened with sympathy.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this, Macy!" Devyn said, placing a hand on my knee.

"It's alright- That's what I get for goofing off with thing one and thing two downstairs!" I smiled.

The two laughed, smiling.

"By the way.. Have you noticed how worried Sam is about you?" Tar tilted her head.

"He also looks at you like he's head over heels in love." Devyn cooed.

I blushed, tilting my head slightly with a wince. "Me and him may have hooked up." I smiled, biting my lip.

Both girls gasp and giggle. "Oh! That makes sense!" Tara smiled, moving to sit on the other side of the bed.

"You are really pretty, Sam is lucky." Deyn flashed her celebrity-worthy smile.

"Thanks but cmon- Look at you guys! You both are gorgeous- I literally could never." I shook my head, appreciating her compliment.

"Thank you." Tara smiled.

Suddenly we heard stomping and then the door flung open, revealing Jake.

"I've brought you some royal poptarts, ma'am." Jake grinned, walking over to hand me the plate.

I laughed. "Thanks, Jake!"

I could tell I was going to enjoy my stay here. Its going to be so hard to leave..

Devyn helped me sit up and lean against the bed frame.

"Jake is always this funny, right?" I asked as I took a bite of my poptart.

"Yeah he's always here to lighten the mood." Tara smiled.

We talked for probably another 30 minutes as I finished my poptart. I got more comfortable with the two girls, as if we had know each other for years.

It lightened my mood, bringing my mind off the amount of pain I was in.

I saw Sam lingering at the doorway, leaning up against it. I made eye contact with him. I couldn't help but look his body up and down. His shoulders shrugged gently into his masculine frame, his legs crossed slightly at his ankles, making his hip stick out.

"Macy?" Tara asked, looking at me, confused.

I blushed, covering my face. Was I seriously just staring at Sam like that?

"S-sorry- I didn't mean to-" I stuttered.

Devyn looked at Sam, then back at me, smirking. "Your good."

She leaned forwards, whispering something in Tara's ear. Tara's face then lit up and her lips also rested in a smirk.

"Well- you clearly need your rest, so we'll check in with you later. Alright?" Tara nodded, getting up.