Ch. 34 Over

Macy's POV:

First person

When I first woke up, it didn't hit me.

I looked up at Sam, who had his arms around my waist and his head by my shoulders.

I scanned the room, seeing my unopened suitcase and the sun peeking in through the window.

I slowly sat up, gently moving out of Sam's grip.

When I stood up, the pain hit me like a waterfall.

My knees collasped as I gasped and fell back onto the bed. My head spinned and my vision when blurry as pain ricocheted through all my bones and muscles.

My arms went to my head as I cleared my thoughts and took a few shaky gasps of air.

My hands were shaking as I pushed myself up again, gritting my teeth at the pain it brought me.

I walked slowly over to the suitcase, leaning down carefully to unzip it and rummage through my clothes.

I pulled out a light blue crop top with some grey sweatpants and a bra. I walked into Sam's bathroom slowly, washing my face as I got to the sink.

I then started to get undressed as I turned the knob to start the water in the shower.

Slowly I got in, letting the cool water run down my limbs and soothe my muscles.

This feels fantastic! I thought.

After washing my hair and conditioning it, I slowly washed my body, struggling to scrub my legs.

I then took a moment to look around Sam's shower. It was rather clean compared to some guys' bathrooms I've seen before, and he actually had a nice cleanser.

(A/N: Skincare girlys out there rn feel me)

I turned the water off as I was done and stepped out of the shower. I looked around, only seeing a single towel, so I made a note to apologize to Sam later.

The shower had made me feel better, my muscles moving more smoothly.

Don't get me wrong, it still hurts, but not half as bad as earlier.

When I turned around after wrapping the towel around my body, I yelped as Sam was at the doorway with a smirk.

His hair was messy and his eyes seemed tired, but damn.. This man was hot..

Sam grinned and walked towards me. "Is that my towel?" He asked in a low, tired voice, wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"Y-yeah sorry.. There was no other and-" I started, fidgeting with my hands.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just playing." Sam interrupted me with a teasing smile.

I shook my head as I attempted to wiggle from his grip.

"Cmon! Samm I have to get dressed.." I whined as he wouldn't let go.

"Fine.." He sighed in defeat, releasing me.

I took off my towel as I started to get dressed, and I could feel Sam's eyes on me as I slipped on some underwear and a bra.

"What..?" I said when I turned around to see his eyes glued on me. "Like what you see?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

(A/N: IM SO SORRY YALL THAT WAS SO CRINGE IM DYING)

I saw Sam's face turn red as he looked away. Meanwhile, I finished getting dressed surprisingly fast in my condition, and Sam was brushing his disheveled hair.