Ch. 60

NO POV:

Third person

They had finally gotten a good deal for the apartment. It was around 5:30 now and both Jake and Macy were starving, so they decided they were going to go get Chipotle.

Jake drove as Macy had driven before, plus she wanted to play music.

She shuffled her playlist on her phone, the first song being Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. She hummed along to the song as she gave directions to Jake on where to go.

They pulled into the plaza and parked in front of Chipotle. They got out and walked close together, interlacing fingers as they walked inside.

"Hello and welcome to Chipotle, how may I help you today?" The cashier said with a tired smile. She was short with short black hair and darker skin. She seemed like she had worked a long day due to her tired voice and eyes.

After they ordered, they watched their meals be made, meeting the employee at the end of the long counter at the end to pay for their food.

Jake then got into the drivers seat, Macy sitting in the passengers side.

"Hmm.. Your order seems questionable." Macy said as she peered over at his food.

"Here, try some for yourself." Jake chuckled as he held up a fork-full.

Macy leaned forwards and ate the bite, giggling slightly as Jake shook his head and continued eating.

"Mm!" Macy gasped. "Oh that's actually really good."

Jake smirked. "I know."

Macy rolled her eyes. "Okay mr. cocky." She shook her head, taking a bite of her food as she crossed her legs, facing Jake.

They didn't drive off until they finished eating. By the time they got to Macy's apartment it was around 6-6:30.

When they pulled into the parking lot, Macy got out of the car, Jake following her after locking it.

He grabbed her hand as they walked in the building, giving it a squeeze as they made it to the elevators.

As Macy pressed the button, Jake leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I love you, Macy." He murmered.

Macy grinned and tucked some hair behind her ear. She looked up at his adorable dimpled smiled and murmered back. "I love you too, Jake."

The elevator door then dinged, opening up for them.

They stepped in, their sides pressed together as Macy leaned against the railing.

Jake grabbed her waist, pulling her into his chest as he leaned down, kissing her.

Macy kissed back, surprised.

Quickly the kiss got heated as Jake's tongue licked at her lips. She parted them as they continued to make out.

Then the elevator dinged once again, opening as the two walked out after parting.

As soon as they finished the rather long walk to Macy's apartment, Jake wasted no time, kissing her again.

Macy laughed and pulled away. "Let me lock the door first, babe." She smiled.

Jake stood there with his bottom lip pushed out, pouting.

Macy chuckled one again as she stuck her keys into the door, turning them and locking it.

She threw them to the side on a little table standing in the hallway before going back to Jake and pressing her lips against his.