Ch. 11 Scream

Macy's POV:

My heart raced as I ran. I was exhausted, my legs about to give out but I had to keep running to escape. I glanced behind me, making sure to keep my pace and not trip over any branches as I panted, fear was creeping in as I saw him, chasing me effortlessly. I let a few tears slip down my cheeks as he just was too fast, and I am just too human to be able to go any further. I tripped over a tree root, screaming in pain as I landed hard on my shoulder. I struggled to get up, fighting with my head and my body to keep going. Suddenly I felt two strong hands grip my shoulders, yanking me up faster than I could struggle away, and I let out a sob as I turned to face him, a demonic smile lingering on his morbid face.

Macy jolted awake, her breathing ragged and cold sweat ran down her back. There was a dim ray of light coming in through the window, indicating it was really early, 7 AM at the most. She turned her head to Sam only to realize his eyes were on her. She quickly glanced at Colby and shuffled closer to Sam.

"Did I wake you?" Macy murmered quietly to Sam.

"Yeah, but what was going on? You were like tossing and turning in your sleep and breathing really fast." Sam looked at her, concerned.

"Bad dream.." She said apologetically, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Oh alright. I'm going to go to the bathroom though, be right back." Sam said, getting up.

Macy forgot that she was wearing Sam's hoodie. She let herself sink into it, Sam's cologne scent lingering around her.

Sam came back. He probably forgot his clothes because he was shirtless with some boxers on. Macy stood up as he grabbed some clothes and she grabbed his wrist before he turned to leave, leading him into the living room.

"Kiss me." She mumbled.

"Okay." Sam chuckled with a smile.

Their lips met, her hands running down his chest as his met her waist, his other clothes dropping onto the floor. She closed her eyes, embracing the moment.

"Dude you've got to be kidding me! Get some fucking clothes on!!" Colby yelled as he walked in the living room.

Macy and Sam pulled apart, his hands still around her waist. Sam found Colby's reactions quite funny as he was chuckling.

Sam picked up the clothes, grabbing the shirt and pulling it over his head, and then pulling on some ripped jeans.

Colby had already walked to the bathroom, so Macy decided to give him one last longer kiss.

Colby walked out, groaning loudly as they pulled apart.

"You're just jealous because your single as fuck!" Sam called after him.

Macy giggled, stepping back off Sam when a pillow came at light speed, striking Sam directly in the head, causing him to stumble down.

Colby was dying of laughter when Sam finally popped back up, so was Macy.

Sam chucked the pillow at Colby and it hit him on the back as he was turned around.

"Oh it's on!!" Colby laughed, running at Sam with a pillow, tossing one to Macy.

Sam struggled against Colby for a minute before snatching his pillow out of his hands and giving him a couple good smacks, Macy joining in for a few.

After a good fifteen minutes of this they all ended up on the floor in laughter, gasping for air.

Macy sat up and thought 24 hours ago I wouldn't have even thought I would have a chance of even being here!!

"I'm hungry." She chimed in suddenly.

"Me too, winning pillow-fights really give me an appetite!" Colby grinned.

"No!! I totally won that one!!" Sam protested.

"I say I won." Macy said with a smirk.

Both Colby and Sam looked at each other, reading each other's minds and giving her a simultaneous whack with their pillows. Macy fell to the ground, her limbs sprawled out.

"Fine you guys win..!" She shook her head.

"Well we have some blueberry waffles that we can all eat!" Colby suggested.

"I'm down." Sam nodded with a smile. He held his hand out to help Macy up, doing so he twirled her around, bringing her to his chest in the end, his hands around her waist.

She smiled as Colby faked gagging noises. "You guys can do this later we have to film!!" He complained.

Colby grabbed the camera, filming the making of their awesome waffles.

"It's ready!" Colby called Sam and Macy over, setting out the plates and waffles.

"Wow, eggo blueberry waffles?" Macy laughed.

"Yes, extremely formal and divine." Colby said with a terrible french accent, making Macy giggle

They sat down, enjoying their rather soggy meal