Ch. 50 Seductive

!! WARNING !!
slight to intense sexual content within the entire chapter.

Jake's POV:

First person

I grinned as Macy's jaw dropped, excitement along with slight embarrassment and fear glazing over her eyes.

"Better close that mouth before I s-" I started but she slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Save it for when we are there, Jake." She said, glancing back at Sam and Colby who were looking at us in the car.

I shrugged and smirked as I took her hand off my mouth, leading her to the car. We both sat down inside the car and I shut the door

"What was that all about?" Sam asked, eyeing the both of us.

"Nothing-" Macy said quickly and gave me a warning glance as my hand slid to her inner thigh after we put our seatbelts on.

Colby pulled out of the driveway, driving out of the neighborhood.

Meanwhile, I was silently battling Macy as my hand wandered up her thighs. I knew it drove her crazy as she gripped my wrist tightly and shot me glances of slight panic and frustration.

Colby then spoke, breaking the awkward silence that had hushed the car. "Who's going to drive home?" He asked.

"Not me." Me and Macy said at the same time as my hand retreated back to my lap. Although it didn't matter because I planned to do something else with her. (A/N: Take a wild guess)

"And I'm driving there so, Sam?" Colby shot him a hopeful glance.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Fine, but I can't promise I'm not going to drink anything."

"Fair enough." Colby said, tapping the steering wheel to the beat of the song that was playing quietly in the background.

"How far away are we?" Macy asked, her voice being slightly higher as I put my hand back in her lap.

"Not too far. You sound like a kid asking that!" Sam chuckled as he looked at his phone.

"And you're talking." Macy rolled her eyes, looking at me with a half death glare half begging look.

"Turn on some good music!" I suggested, glancing at Sam as I ignored Macy's silent pleas.

"Bet." Sam grinned as he plugged his phone into the aux cord, pulling up spotify.

Cruel summer started blasting loudly through the speakers. Colby, Sam, Macy and I all started singing the lyrics loudly, Macy pulling out her phone and recording as we got near the middle of the song.

When it ended we were all dying laughing, Macy ending the video.

"Taylor Swift hits different sometimes." Colby said simply.

I nodded vigorously. "Definitely."

Colby then turned the car into a plaza and parked it. The sky was dark and cloudy, blocking the moon from shining.

We all got out of the car, my arm instinctively wrapping around Macy's shoulders as we walked inside.

Immediately we were hit with loud music and the smell of alcohol and strong perfume or cologne.

The bouncer then checked all of our IDs, eyeing us all suspiciously. I rolled my eyes. I was 25, old enough.

I then looked at Macy who was holding onto my hand tightly as we walked through the crowd, heading towards the bar.

We then ordered a few drinks as the bartender walked up to us, starting off light.

"Babe, how old are you?" I asked curiously as the bartender slid us our drinks, leaning against the counter.