Chapter 4

Closing my eyes, I hear the soft music playing and my kidnapper suddenly presses his chest to my back as he gets out a knife and cuts the back of my shirt, feeling the fabric falling at my sides. Closing my eyes tightly, I feel him cutting the back of my bra, causing my whole back to be exposed.

"You're going to learn to be a good wife," He snapped, bending down cutting my pants off. He cuts each leg before bringing the knife to my butt, he cuts through my panties.

I'm completely naked from the back now, fully exposed to this monster.

What is he going to do?

He pushes the now ruined clothes to the side as I'm left standing half-naked with my ass and back both completely bare to him.

I try to pull on the chains, the sound of them rattling reaches my ears, but they won't budge. They are cemented into the stoned wall. I'm stuck.

I hear him backing away from me slowly, the sound of his heavy work boots scrapping as he walks. I wait for what I know is about to come. Closing my eyes tight, I send a prayer to the heavens to give me strength to get through whatever is about to happen to me.

Suddenly my eyes snap open wide as I feel the whip coming down hard onto my back, biting my bottom lip tight I try to keep myself from screaming from the pain.

What the fuck?

My skin is burning where that thing came down on, it feels like it's being peeled open.

I do not want to give this sick fucker any satisfaction, but I know I'll break soon and scream just like he wants me to.

It hurts so much. I won't be able to hold on to it and not scream through the pain.

He whips me harder this time and I can't help but let out a loud gasp at how much my back hurts right now. Pain shooting through my back into my arms and legs as I jerk my body to the side as best that I can to get away from his assault.

He whips me two more times before I start to break down. Screaming and crying at him loudly, I beg him to stop, but he doesn't, he moves the whip to my ass cheeks and slams the whip down hard on my right cheek, causing me to scream louder.

I'm trapped, I can't move at all. I'm completely under his control right now, and I fucking hate it.

"Did you learn your lesson?" He asks me, in a voice that terrified me. He sounds so calm, like this is something that he likes to do.

"Y-YES P-Please s-stop" I'm crying uncontrollably now, my face is soaked from my tears, my eyes becoming glazed over.

Suddenly the whip slams into the back of my right side, making me scream so loud my voice breaks.

What does he want? I told him I learned! Whatever the hell I am supposed to be learning.

He hits the back of my legs each two more times as I try my hardest to think of something that will make him stop when suddenly an idea comes to me.

"H-husband," I cry softly.

Hearing that he drops the whip and presses himself into my back and oh God, I feel how hard his dick is, as he pressed up against me. How in the hell can this man get hard after doing something like that to women?

He's completely out of his mind.

Soon I feel his cold lips on my shoulder, as he rubs his fingers down my back slowly coming up to my ass cheeks, and squeezes my right ass cheek hard enough to make me cry as he squeezes the area that got torn from the whip.

"I love your ass wife," He mummers into my neck as he starts to suck on it hard, feeling his tongue slide slowly across my skin.

Get your nasty fucking mouth off me!

I jerk my body side to side, begging the cuffs to break out of the concrete, trying to get away from him. It's no use, I can't go anywhere. I can't break these god-damn chains. My stomach is smashed between him and this fucking wall.

He brings his fingers lower, rubbing the tip of his finger around my butt hole causing me to tense up. No, he wouldn't do that, would he? Beating and now this?

It would be rape!

Feeling his fingers getting closer to my pussy I start to beg him to stop, but he doesn't listen and pushes one finger deep inside my pussy without even attempting to make it wet, not that I want to be wet for this man but come on does he have no experience?

Closing my eyes as he bites hard into my neck and fucks my pussy with his fingers, I continue begging him to stop, but he doesn't listen.

"Please. Don't do this. Please stop." I cried.

Tears flow down my cheeks as I try to push my body closer to the wall and away from him, but I don't have much room to move to, he just follows with his body pressing me harder into the wall.

Pushing his dick harder against my ass, he speeds up his thrusts and starts to move his hips back and forth.

He is humping me.

He uses his chest to push me even harder against the wall and his movements start to become rougher, slamming his fingers harder inside me and grinding his dick around on my ass, I just want him to be done. I hate myself for letting him do this, but I'm powerless.

I hate him and right now I hate myself.

Suddenly his fingers are still inside me, and he lets out a low groan as he pushes his dick harder into my ass and that's when I feel wet stickiness sliding down my ass cheeks.

He came on me.

He came from dry humping me through his pants.

"I have never touched a woman before you baby. That was amazing." He whispered against the back of my head, pressing his forehead into my shoulder.

Finally, he takes his fingers away from me and breathes loudly, hearing him walking away from me and towards the stairs and stomps up them leaving me chained to the wall, naked and sticky from his cum.

"Don't leave me down here! Please! Let me out!" I cry, begging him not to leave me down here, alone and like this.

Finally, being able to relax my body, I lean my forehead against the cold stone wall and just cry and scream as loud as I can letting all my anger and frustration out.