Chapter 62

That night Colton helps me up off the sofa and leads me up the steps into our bathroom, to help me wash. I have gotten so big that I'll get stuck in the bathtub like a beached whale and it was totally embarrassing when I had to yell for help the last time and I can't bend down properly to be able to clean my legs and feet so Coltons been bathing with me to help me.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asks me and starts to help pull the dress over my head.

Thank goodness he brought me those new dresses last time he ran into town, my belly was becoming so big I wouldn't have been able to fit into anything.

"Yes, Husband" I whisper and slip off my underwear to reveal no more blood on them.

He looks down at where I kicked my panties off and smiles as he sees the same thing, no more blood.

"That's so good wife. I was worried about you and our son" He says and kisses my forehead before helping me climb into the tub.

"We are fine. Don't worry now husband" I say before sighing loudly as the warm water starts to cover my body, and feels so good on my aching back.

"How's Ally?" I ask him.

"She still can't be trusted to let out her chains. It would have been easier if Cain was able to give her the lessons she needed but she got pregnant right after you so he wasn't able to" He sighs "He's always bitching about her but I told him that it was his fault. I told him he should have waited longer before bringing her home but he didn't listen to me. He went a couple of towns over to look at some new horses for us and he ended up seeing this girl. He went back a few times to watch her but it wasn't enough."

"How long did he watch her?" I ask as I splash the warm water all over my tummy.

It feels like heaven, my belly has gotten so big I feel like a big whale in the ocean right now and my tits have gotten huge, my husband has been enjoying that a bit while bathing me. He will spend a few extra minutes on these new jugs of mine.

"Two weeks I believe, wasn't enough time at all in my opinion." He says in aggravation. "He didn't learn about her enough before bringing her home."

"How long did you watch me before bringing me home?" I ask him and I'm not mad I'm just curious how long it took him to decide before he took me.

"Three months," He says and watches me closely.

"That long?" I gasp loudly, and I never realized he was around me.

This is why people really need to be aware of thier surroundings, you never really know.

"Well yeah," He chuckles nervously.
"How do you think I knew you liked horror movies and your romance books so much?"

"Well I guess that's true" I murmur low.

How did I not know I was being followed for so long?

Was I was that oblivious to the world going on around me back then, that I never noticed the same dude.

"Yes. So you see how lucky you are to have a good husband like me?" He says and puffs out his chest looking proud of the time he spent getting to know me.

"But how did you know I would make a good wife though? What made me different from the rest of the women you have seen?" I ask softly as he picks up the soap and wash rag and begins to wash my feet and legs.

"The first time I saw you, it was in front of the feed store. You were carrying a bag of dog food that now I know was for lucky. y

You saw this older man struggling with his bags while walking to his car. You set the dog food down and rushed to help him. Once you did you came back and got the dog food. You looked so beautiful your blonde hair swaying in the sunlight and the smile you gave that old man just warmed my heart" He says as he moved the wash rags slowly around my belly and laughs when our son kicks at his hand.

"But I wasn't going to pick you just for that reason. We have a list we liked to follow for looking for a wife so I needed to see if you fit the rest of it." He says and playfully pushes on my stomach to watch our son kick him again each time laughing or smiling.

"Hmm keep going. What's the list?" I asked as my eyes began to grow heavy and I yawned softly.

"Well you have to be hard-working, you fit the part perfectly. You worked long hours Monday through Friday and even ran into the office on some weekends if you forgot something. You need to be able to keep a clean home and each time I went inside your home while you were asleep I'd see that you always picked up after yourself. The only thing that was harder to pinpoint if you fit the complete list was if you were good with children. That took a while to know until I followed you to your sister's house and saw you playing with your little niece in the backyard. That's when I knew. I knew you would make me the perfect wife once you learned all your lessons" He says and smiles down at me before laying his lips softly on mine and kissing me.

Wow, he actually noticed all that about me and to think none of my ex boyfriend's could even remember my favorite color, let alone my birthday.

I guess on some level I am lucky to have him as a husband.