Chapter 34

When I feel the chains digging into my skin, I look up and see him grabbing the bullwhip and coming to stand right in front of me. My eyes well up with tears as I watch this.

He yells at me as he swings that bullwhip towards me harder than he did before slicing a deep cut on my right side. "You will learn tonight, Wife, you will become my perfect Wife, I will not tolerate all this disrespect from you anymore," he says as he causes a deep cut on my right side.

I let out a scream as the whip makes contact with my body, and I can feel my skin tearing apart from the force of the blow. At the same time, the strength in my body that was keeping me upright completely vanishes.

He doesn't waste any time and swings it as hard as he can again down against my stomach, leaving another angry red slice going down my stomach. He doesn't even pause for a second.

Because of the volume of my sobs, I can no longer even hear the music that is playing.

I've got third-degree burns all over my body, and the pain is beyond description. My skin also has the sensation of being on fire.

My throat gets hoarse as I feel the cold whip cracking down against my skin again, leaving my boobs cut open. He swings it again and catches my right boob, which causes me to let out a blood-curdling scream that is so loud that it causes my blood vessels to constrict.

Suddenly, he seizes hold of my hair, raises my head, and yells in my face, "How many more fucking lessons do I have to give you inorder for you to learn?"

After throwing my head to the side, he strikes the whip again down against my thighs, this time cutting both of them open with just one stroke of the whip.

Fucking hell.

I beg you, God, to come to my aid. I make a supplicatory plea to myself in my brain.

I let out a loud sob as I feel the blood dripping down my body as a result of how deep the cuts are. "Please stop," I beg.

"You fucking deserve to be treated like this. Stop begging. You are not a good wife, despite the fact that your husband provides for you in every way. You are disrespectful to him "He yells at me before swinging the whip and hitting my shoulder close to my face. He narrowly missed my face by a few inches, which flat out terrified me. With so much force, my body swings to the side, and the chains are the only thing keeping it from falling over.

I tried to look up at him while crying quite a bit, but because I was crying so much, all I could see was a blurry shape in front of me. I was crying quite a lot.

He stops cracking the whip, and finally, I believe this ordeal is behind us, thank God.

My body is in so much pain, and I believe that I may have sprained both of my ankles when I fell down the stairs, yet I can't stop the tears from streaming down my face, even when I attempt to stop them.

I rub my eyes a few times in an effort to clear my vision sufficiently so that I can see what he is doing, and then I notice that he is taking up a knife.

I feel myself beginning to worry as I struggle frantically at the chains in an attempt to free myself, but they won't budge.

This is the end. He intends to take my life.

He presses the blade of the knife against my stomach and cuts me down slowly, stopping the motion close to my pussy before moving on to the next victim.

He moves the knife to my left thigh and begins to carve into my skin. I close my eyes because the pain is starting to make them blurry, and I make an effort to pay attention so that I can see what he is doing to my skin.

He begins to write the letters C.O.L.T.O.N. in a deliberate and slow manner.

I can feel the movement of the knife as it makes each letter, and I am aware that he is currently carving his name into my body.

He places the knife on the ground and retrieves the nipple clamps from his pocket once more.

"No-" I let out a faint whimper as I groan in protest, feeling the pain in the back of my throat caused by all of the yelling.

The last time I tried them, they were so painful that they sliced my nipples, and given how much my body is hurting right now, I don't believe I can take much more suffering until I give in.

He clamps them around each nipple, making them as tight as they possibly can be; I believe they are going to fall off soon because of how tightly they are around my nipples. He either doesn't listen to what I have to say or he doesn't care about what I have to say. What is the maximum depth that something can cut into nipples before they are completely severed?

That is a serious worry for me right now since I have the sensation that my nipples are being pulled off of me.

I sob softly as I feel the cold metal digging hard around them as he pulls down his pants and uses his hands to push my thighs further apart and shoved his dick deeper inside me. As he does this, I feel the cold metal digging hard around my wrists and ankles as I jerk against them.

"God damn your pussy makes me crazy. You need to learn your fucking lessons. You need to be a good wife to me." He murmers into my face.

I'm crying out loud and I'm hurting so badly that all I can feel is the pain that my whole body is in as he repeatedly pounds himself inside of me, pushing my back against the hard wall and feeling the little rocks make cuts all over my back. I'm in so much pain that all I can think about is how much it hurts.

"You are my fucking wife but until you learn your lesson, I am going to fuck you like a whore!" He snarls, grinding his dick deeper inside me.

He grabs my face and spits on it as he fucks me hard. The only sounds I hear are my body slamming into the wall and his loud groans till he cums and slides out my body once he's finished. After that, he puts his trousers back on and switches out the lights in the basement, leaving me tied up in the chamber that is now completely black and chilly.