Chapter 6

After he had finished cleaning my body and applying the ointment to all of the cuts, he assisted me in getting up and drying my wet body. He is careful around the open areas on my skin, at least. After he's finished, he lifts me up, carries me into the bedroom, and positions me in front of the bed before draping a nightgown over my shoulders.

I don't even bother looking down at it; at this point, I don't care what he dresses me in; I'm just thrilled to not be nude anymore.

As my anxiety levels rise, he places me on the bed, but as soon as he does, I quickly crawl to the opposite side of the mattress. I want to be as far away from him as possible right now.

God, he is crazy. I know I have said that over and over, but it's the complete truth.

I observe in complete silence as he removes his shirt and slides into bed, at which point he pulls his shorts down over his legs.

What the heck is wrong with him that he can't keep his clothes on?

I do not want to lay in bed with him, barley dressed! I don't even want to be lying in his bed at all.

I can't help but want to run out that door, but I know I can't. I know that if I do, and he catches me, that will earn me another lesson. I pull my knees into my chest and stare longly towards the bedroom door, wishing that I was a little bit braver.

As he gets closer to me, he turns his head to look at me and keeps his eyes on me the whole time. I'm doing my best to keep from yelling, I'm doing my best to keep from crying, and I'm doing my best to keep from leaping out of this bed.

"Come here, wife," he says to me while sending me a smirk that makes me want to smack him square in the face.

After having a discussion with myself, I came to the conclusion that it would be best for me to obey him at this time. If I pushed him into a mood, he might hurt me again, and I am aware that my body is unable to take any more stress at this time.

The next thing I know, he has a firm grip on my hair and is slamming his lips down on mine while groaning into my mouth.

Because I don't want to kiss him and I despise it when his fucking lips are on me, I keep my mouth tightly closed.

"Should I give another lesson to my wife so soon after the last one?" While he is yanking my hair violently and forcing me to stare into his eyes, he murmurs quietly into my ear. "A wife should kiss her husband back, when they are in love."

In love? I don't even know who the hell you are to be in love with you!

I mutter under my breath, "N-no, do-don't husband," and try my hardest to stop the stuttering.

After a few minutes of him muttering and groaning into my mouth, he pulls away from me, and suddenly I feel something sharp being pushed into my arm, and I start to feel tired; the last thing I see before I fall asleep is his happy face.

COLTONS P.O.V.

When I look over at my lovely wife as she sleeps next to me, I can't help but sense an uneasy anticipation of the events that are about to take place.
We are really close to finishing the legal formalities of our marriage. My lovely Abby and I are going to merge our bodies into one.

After she got out of the bath, I put a nightgown on her, and now I'm slowly pulling it off of her beautiful body. I'm glad I chose the nightgown rather than pajama pants because it's much simpler to remove from her.

I have to suppress a chuckle as I gently brush her hair away from her stunning face, and then I run my fingers all the way down her body. After that, I slide a finger in between her pussy lips and begin to rub it gently and slowly.