Chapter 44

After a passionate make out session on the kitchen table, 20 minutes later, we were both crawling into bed, I heard the sound of a chain being dug across the floorboard.

No, I can not let him chain me to the bed. If I did that, I wouldn't be able to move and I wouldn't be able to go outside to check the fence. I was so terrified that he would taste the medicine that I don't know if I'll have the guts to do it again the next time.

After a moment of rapid thought, I sat down and softly spoke his name, "Husband."

"Yes Wife?" As he picks up the chain off the floor, he asks me the question.

I mutter under my breath, "Please, I need you before bedtime."

Even though I don't want to, I have no choice but to have physical contact with this man because I'm so close to being set free. It is not an option for me to let him chain me up tonight since I won't be able to do anything other sleep next to him and sob to myself about the chance I missed to get away.

Therefore, I will take the necessary actions, as the drug should start working any minute now.

He places the chain on the nightstand next to him and smiles down at me as he climbs into the bed next to me. He then pulls me into his arms and gives me a passionate but gentle kiss before setting the chain back on the nightstand.

"Do you enjoy the way that you feel whenever I put my hands on you, my Wife?" He asked as he slides his hands up my thighs and under my stomach, caressing my pussy. He lets out an audible groan.

He then puts two fingers deep inside me before taking my right hand and placing it on his dick while simultaneously pushing my pantie to the side.

I do not really feel like having sex with him. I try to turn this around by pushing my hand slowly into his underwear, curling my fingers tightly around his dick.

As he begins to rock his hips up and down and fuck my hand more quickly, he pushes his face into my neck and groans loudly in between my neck and shoulder. At the same time, he begins to lose himself to the pleasure of the situation.

As he curves his fingers deeply into my pussy, he brings his thumb up and rubs it against my clit. This causes my body to jerk from the sensation, and I have to bite my bottom lip very hard so that I don't moan.

Tonight, I will not and I cannot give in to his demands.

Tonight is my one and only chance to get out of this damned place, and I'm not going to let anything and I do mean anything come between me and my freedom.

Not even my own mind.

He continues to fuck my hand for perhaps five more minutes, becoming more forceful with each stroke, and soon I feel his warm cumshot spilling down onto my fingers and on my leg.
He lets out a muffled moan before lowering his head back onto the mattress and closing his eyes with his arms.

"Abby, you are becoming such a perfect wife for me because of how well you are doing at making your husband happy." After a few minutes, I will hear him snoring after he has finished telling me something.

In order to pass the time while I wait for the drug that is currently in Colt's system to do its job. I am pretending to be sleeping.

Because if I rushed things and accidently woke him up. It would throw a wrench in my plans. Therefore I don't want to do that.

As a result, I have no choice but to wait and lay down next to him. Thinking about how wonderful it will be to see both my friends and my family, as well as my dog.

Oh, I miss them so very much; in fact, the only thing that is keeping me from going completely nuts right now is the thought of how much they all miss having me around.

"Colt," I say in a low voice, attempting to discern whether or not he had fallen asleep yet.

The snoring continues despite my attempts to calm my nerves by placing my hand on his shoulder and gently shaking him, but the snoring continues.

At long last, the time has come.