Chapter 11

While he was still hanging onto my arm, he removed the chain that was securing my ankle to the kitchen table, and then he led both of us into the living room.

Once we both make it in front of the couch, he gently pushes me down before he bends over, connecting the chain to the side table next to the couch.

Great.

When will I finally be able to put an end to all of this?

As soon as he has it attached, he takes a seat on the side of me. His handsome face looked at me and a small smile formed on his lips.

He pats his hand down on his lap and says, "Come snuggle with your husband."

I make my way over to him in a sluggish manner; when he sees that I am getting close enough, he wraps his arms around me, lifts me up, and places me directly on his lap.

I take a seat and remain still, acting as though my body were composed of iron. He reaches over to the table next to him, grabs the TV remote, and turns the TV on.

"Which movie should we watch, wife?" He asks me, in a hushed voice.

Is he even interested in what it is that I want to watch?

"I am aware that you enjoy scary movies, so what do you think about Jeepers Creepers 3?" He looks at me with a grin and says, "I know you like it. I seen a commercial eailer saying it would be playing tonight."

He replaces the remote on the table and throws his arms around my waist, pulling my body closer to his as he presses us both against the back of the couch.

It is because I am concentrating so hard on the movie that I am oblivious to the fact that his hand is dragging down my side until it reaches my thigh. I was trying to just enjoy the movie, I am doing this because I am trying to take my mind off of how terrible my life has become.

Then, as he slides his hand between my legs and uses his fingers to spread my legs apart, he murmurs something sweet to me behind my neck and plants a soft kiss there. "You are so beautiful, baby," he says.

As I feel his dick starting to grow firmer under my butt, he begins to slowly rub the line of my panties close to my pussy. I can feel the sensation of his dick growing.

"Are you wet for your husband?" As he bites my neck, he asks in a gruff voice.

I am not at this moment, but if he continues to play with my body this way, I will be, and there is nothing I can do to prevent it from happening. It is a response. A reaction to the pleasure that he wants to give me, even though it's not one that I particularly enjoy having.

When I squeeze my eyes shut really tight, I can feel him slipping one finger inside the side of my panties and pressing firmly against my pussy before slowly sliding his fingers down my lips. I can't help but moan.

I fucking hate my body right now.

He gradually begins to move his hip up and down against my butt while moving his finger in and out of me. I feel my pussy becoming wet from his touch.

Suddenly, I am able to make out the sound of the gentle music that is being played all the way down into the basement, where Cain is currently with Rebecca. At the exact moment that Rebecca begins to scream, Colton moans loudly into my neck while simultaneously pressing his dick up even more into my ass.

He inserts his finger all the way into the depths of my pussy, and it goes in rather easily because my pussy is beginning to get wet as a result of the way he is manipulating his fingers. I have no control over it. I despise this, I feel so filthy and so disguised with myself.

I want to bleach my body and scrape all my skin off, that's how dirty I feel right now.

As he begins to hump me faster and harder, grinding his dick up into me, he groans louder into my neck as he begins to suck on it. He used his thumb to press hard against my clit, causing my body to jerk at the sudden pleasure. He groans louder into my neck as he begins to suck on it.

When he pushes deep and rubs against my g spot, he curls both of his fingers by pressing a second finger farther within my pussy.

"That's right, wife, you love the way I make you feel, don't you? Tell me that I am the best husband." He mutters more into my neck and bites it more forcefully, causing me to scream out, and then he flicks his tongue around the bite mark in a slow motion.

I lowered my voice and murmured, "Yo-your the best hu-husband," hoping to avoid making him angry.

His thrusts become more frantic as he begins to penetrate my pussy with his fingers harder, which causes me to let out a whimpering scream of pleasure. I cannot stand it. He makes my body feel wonderful, I can't help but crave whatever it is that's bringing me pleasure that he's providing. I put up a struggle for as long as I possibly can, but in the end, my body triumphs.

How is it possible for my very own body to betray me in this way?

"Cum with me, Abby. Cum for your husband. Show me how good I am able to pleasure my beautiful wife. Cum now!" He barks out orders at me, and my body betrays me once more by beginning to cum hard, and I have no control over it. I try to stop it by squeezing my legs together, but all that does is make his hand brush against my clit.

I feel his body tensing up before thrusting up once harder this time, and he starts to moan my name loudly over and over again. "I'm Cumming baby," he calls out in a hoarse whisper as he bites into my neck as hard as he can, as my body relaxes after cumming,

After he is finished, he keeps his hand inside my panties and holds my pussy tightly while keeping me in his lap. He does not even bother to change out of his cum soaked boxers. He just sits behind me with a smirk on his face and goes back to watching TV like nothing just happened.