Chapter 51

2 days after I met Cain's new wife I started to throw up. I can't keep anything down and last night Colton told me to stay in bed today and relax and I was happy to do just that.

I couldn't eat anything without having to run up to our bathroom throwing up every bite that I had eaten.  I know it wasn't her cooking because she hasn't cooked a single thing.

Apparently she doesn't know how to cook at all, I don't know what kind of wife Cain thought she would make. She is a very poor one. Being she can't cook Colton told me to let her clean the house while I'm cooking the meals.

I think I caught a little bug or something, I always get sick when the seasons start to change. I tried explaining that to my husband, but he got worried and made me stay in bed today. Ally will be cooking all the meals today and I hope she doesn't mess it up as I'm very hungry.

It's around noon now so Colton should be coming up soon to take a shower. I feel my eyes are starting to close as I become sleepy, and I fall back to sleep.

I woke up a few minutes later to the feeling of a hand pressed over my forehead.

"You don't have a temperature baby" he whispers and sits down on the bed next to me.

"No, I just don't feel good" I murmur with a small smile. I like him like this, I like this side of him. The sweet caring Colt not the evil deranged Colton.

He says silently for a minute and slowly drags his eyes down to my belly.

Why is he looking at my belly?

Does he think I have a stomach bug?

Oh fucking hell. It just clicked.

What if I'm pregnant? I didn't even think about that. My hearts starting to race inside my chest. I can feel my body starting to sweat as my nerves rise in my veins.

"Baby what if you're pregnant with our first child" He whispers and brings his hand down placing it over my stomach.

"I'm not sure, I- I have not taken my birth control since coming home to you" I whispered out trying to make my brain work with the days. I have been here longer than a two months, so it's possible I could be carrying my first child inside of me.

I smile at him and place my hand over his on my small belly.

"I'll need to run into town and grab a pregnancy test just so I can be sure. I can't bring you down to the basement for your lessons if you're pregnant baby" he whispers again and bends down placing a soft kiss down on my stomach.

Oh? I don't get any more lessons if I'm pregnant that happy thought rushes through my body making my panic ease.

"You will give me strong sons, I can feel it, " He says and rubs his hand around on my stomach like he's trying to see if it's gotten bigger.

"What if it's a girl?" I joke playfully at him.

"Girls are not tolerated in this family. They are weak and have no value to help us run our farm." He says it sternly.

So?

"W-what happens if it's a girl? What happens if I have a little girl?" I asked in a rush.

"We get rid of them." He simply says making my blood pressure rise inside my body, I'm feeling sick again now.

I push his hands away and rush into the bathroom throwing my body down on the floor, sticking my head into the toilet I started to throw up whatever is left in my stomach.

Get rid of it? As in killing them? I hope so bad that if I'm pregnant I will have a son. I couldn't lose a child.