Chapter 53

I'm watching Friday the 13th as I hear the front door opening and closing.

"Wife" I hear Colton hollering out my name looking for me.

"I'm in the living room" I yelled back.

He walks into the living room holding 2 plastic bags, he went out to get us a pregnancy test. I'm worried now, what if I'm not pregnant and I disappoint my husband?

"Come on Wife" He gently helps me from off the couch pulling me up the staird and into our bathroom and sets the bags on the sink.

"I got a test baby. I also if you're pregnant I got you some books for the days that you're not feeling good and need to lay in bed, so you wouldn't be bored."He whispers to me and kisses my head and pushes me down on the toilet seat gently.

"That was kind of you husband" I whispered and smiled at him.

He is always so thoughtful, as long as my wife duties or completed, he doesn't mind what I do with my time.

"Your welcome, baby. When you are a good wife I don't mind spoiling how you deserve. Okay quickly pull down your panties and pee on the test" He tells me and pulls out the pregnancy test box and starts to pill one of the tests out and places it inside my shaking hands.

I do as he says and starts to pee on the test before handing it back into his waiting hand and wipe myself beforr standing up next to him and wait for the results to show up on the test.

"What did you do while I was gone?" He asks and leans his back against the bathroom wall but keeping his eyes on the test.

"I was okay until Ally made me upset." I told him and rubbed my belly gently.

I don't know if I want to be pregnant or not right now, I'm so scared but the thought of it being part of me kinda makes me want a baby. I need someone to be strong for.

"What does that mean? What did she do?" He asks and kneels in front of me, stroking my cheek with his hand softly.

"She-she called my child a monster" I cried as the words hurt my heart.

"What does she mean?!" He snapped.

Nodding my head I explained to him what all happened, including her trying to me to help her get away. Just in case she told Cain that I was the one that said that.

I'm smart.

"She asked you to help her leave.!" He asks me and stares at me watching and waiting for my answer.

"Y-yes, " I whispered.

I didn't want to though, I finally gave up and realized that this is my life now and I became much more relaxed with my mind once I made myself understood that.

"And what did you say?" He asked calmly.

I know this tone, it's the tone he gets before he snaps into the Colton side that I don't like, so I need to make sure he's kept in a happy mood.

"I told her no, that she needed to understand this is her life and once she understands that she will be happy" I told him.

"Good job, Wife. That was so good" He leans over and kisses my lips softly.

Suddenly he moves over to the bathroom counter and looks down on the test.

I hold my breath and wait for him to say something. My heart racing inside my chest.

"Your pregnant Wife. You're giving me my first son" He whispers before picking me up and swinging me around the bathroom gently while laughing and laying kisses all around my face and I can't help but laugh along with him.

Our first child.