Chapter 17

I close my eyes and wait, wait for him to get whatever he wants to do over with. My body's hurting from being dragged down the steps. My nipples feel like they are about to be cut off and my butt feels like I have a knife inside of it.

oh, God!I hope not.

Suddenly I felt his hands on my shoulders.

"Open your eyes" He commands me.

My eyes snap open and I look up at him.
He's smiling at me, his face has a happy look at it. I let my eyes travel down his body to see if he had anything else in his hand and as my eyes are traveling down. I notice he is hard. This isn't how I wanted to lose my virginity.

He starts to undress and my eyes widen, he takes off his shirt and throws it across the room keeping his eyes on me, then unbuckles his belt and pushes his pants and boxers down at the same time kicking them to the side as well.

I swallow hard. It feels like my throat has a fire in it like it's burnt. I watch as his dick starts to grow harder and bigger while he stares at my body.

"You look, beautiful wife, " He says gently as he walks up closer to me.

I pushed my body back into the wall trying to get away from him and put space between him and me.

As soon as my body hits the wall, I feel his hand slamming into my cheek.

My poor face is going to break in a few days at this rate.

"You do not pull back from your husband" he snapped at me.

I close my eyes tightly and try not to move my body again and mentally prepare myself for what's about to happen.

It's okay Abby. Whatever he's about to do, you can do it. You will be free one day, just endure it while you have to.
I feel his hands move up my sides and cup my tits, I feel him squeezing them hard around the nipple's clamps.

"You have such a perfect tit's wife. Look how well they fit my hands. So perky. So fucking beautiful" He whispers as he leans his head down and licks my right nipple slowly around the clamp.

"One day your belly will be big from carrying my baby and I'll enjoy the milk that will drip from these beautiful tits" He murmurs around my breasts.

I close my eyes tightly and try not to move, If I try to move away he will only get pissed and probably get out of the bullship.

I feel one of his hands slide down my waist slowly as he goes down further dragging his hand slowly down my stomach. He slides a hand between my legs and cups my pussy, I'm dry. He won't like that, I know I won't be for long though, I hate to get wet for him and I hate to say this, but he knows how to please a woman.

He lets a finger slide slowly between my lips and I feel his mouth kissing my neck softly "Tell me that you like your husband's touch" He whispers.

"I-I like it"

"Tell me I make you feel good" He murmured.

"You-you make me feel good" I whispered, feeling my throat closing up around the lie that's sliding from my mouth.

"Say you want my dick deep inside you" He commands.

I don't want to say that.

"Say IT" He snarls loudly in my neck.

"I- I want my husband's dick" I cry out not wanting him to get mad at me.
He slides two fingers deep inside my pussy and starts to stroke his fingers deep inside me.

"So warm, so tight around me. All for me, you feel so good. I can imagine your pussy wrapped tightly around my cock.  Greedy for it, it's like a snake smothering its prey" He whispers against my neck before biting hard making me cry out.

He must think that cry was from pleasure cause once he hears it he speeds up his thrusts with his fingers going in and out my pussy faster and harder.

He starts to rub the head of his dick against my clit this time making me cry out in pleasure as I feel his pre-cum dripping from the head onto my clit.

He humps my pussy hard a few more times with slow and steady strokes before sucking on my neck hard until it burns.

My body will be covered with marks tomorrow. My body will be ruined once I get out of hell.

"You want your husband don't want you?" he whispers.

"Y-yes"

He brings both his hands and unclasp the chain around my ankles and pulls my legs up around his waist.

I know what's going to happen. I saved my virginity for when I met the right man, for when I got married and it's about to be taken from me by force.