Chapter 19

Waking up, my head pounding. I blink my eyes fast a few times trying to get them adjusted to the light coming through the bedroom window.

What happened?

I don't even remember anything after he practically forced himself on me in the basement.

I must have passed out and he carried me up the stairs.

I mean at least he did that much. Thank god he didn't leave me chained up to that wall all night.

I looked down and noticed that I am still naked. I grab the sheets quickly and cover myself. I slowly start to remember all that happened last night. Tears start to form in my eyes. I start crying softly so nobody can hear me. I can't help but think about not seeing any blood on his dick.

I WAS a virgin. Shouldnt there have been some blood? I remember him pulling out his dick from inside me. I remember looking for the blood, but I didn't see anything, nothing.

I know some women do not bleed but shouldn't there have been something. Something that would have showed it was my first time.

I had only looked to basically kiss my dream of saving myself for my future husband.

How could that be?

I try to remember if anything like that has happened before between us and can't think of anything. Other than all the dry humping he likes to do. That wouldn't take my virginity though.

I'm a virgin, well I was a virgin.  I was a virgin so why didn't his dick have any blood or anything at all on it.

I can't stop thinking about it. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Suddenly I remembered the note he left me standing up. Quickly wrapping the sheet around my body tightly rushing over to the dresser. I pick up the note and reread it.

Dear Wife,
I'm outside tending to our animal's,
Last night was amazing-"

I stopped reading the letter sliding through my fingers onto the floor.

What did he mean by last night was amazing? We didn't do anything but me getting whipped. So what happened that he felt was so amazing to him? Did he mean dry humping me?

No, I don't think he meant the whipping either.  I close my eyes and try to concentrate. I replay that night over in my head trying to understand what happened. I remember him carrying me up the stairs. I remember him bathing me and putting me to bed. I remember him dressing me. I remember him laying down in bed with me.

Closing my eyes together I remember a sharp pain in my arm. I bring my other hand over the spot where I remember feeling the sting. Pressing my fingers down on my arm slowly feeling a small bump like I usually get after a shot.

Wait. A shot? With a needle. Did he? I couldn't think. No he wouldn't do that right? Why would he make me sleep through something like that if in his head we are together right?

But I know the truth.

He drugged me.

He must have had sex with me after he drugged me. I feel sick to my stomach.  I rush into the bathroom and start vomiting, as I think about that. He was doing that to my body while I was asleep it's fucking sick. Oh my God. I can't wrap my head around this as I puke more into the toilet loudly. Feeling my stomach turning inside me from disgust.

Finally, I feel like I have nothing left in my stomach to throw up. I flush the toilet and walk over to the bed. I lay down and cover my face with a pillow and just scream my little heart out into it as loud as I could.

How could he? I have been through enough and have to take that taken from me? My first time and it was completely unbearable to even think about anymore.