Chapter 18

"Do you want my come to overflow your tight pussy, wife?" He asked rough. His face flushing with lust as he stares at my body.

"Y-yes"

He gently approaches me. Stroking his dick against my pussy lips, causing it to glide between them. He grabbed my hips and shoved his dick deep inside me without warning. He does not waste time. My pussy is straining around him, like if he's ripping me apart from the inside out.

Tears well up in my eyes as he begins to drive his dick inside me quickly and forcefully, pressing my back against the rough stone wall.

He puts one hand on my pussy and rubs my clit hard as he continues to pound into me. He licks my shoulder as he grinds his dick up even more. Pressing his dick into me as deeply as he can.

I moan loudly as I feel his thumb pressing hard against my clit. I'm starting to feel nauseous. I can't believe how fantastic this feels.

I close my eyes firmly as I feel him getting rougher and rougher with his thrusts. Oblivious to the fact that the stones on the wall are tearing my back.

He begins to suck hard around my nipples, causing them to hurt. He then moves his other hand to my ass and pulls the thing out. Making me to cry out in pain.

"You're in such a fantastic mood, and you're so tight. Fuck. Baby. This is hot "He makes a loud moaning noise around one of my nipples.

He's moaning more and more into my neck, and I can tell he's on the verge of collapsing because of how clumsy his trusts are becoming. I'm not stupid; I've seen porn and I'm aware of how a man behaves when he's near to you.

I can't keep up with him because he's fucking me so fast. I can't stop the pleasure-filled scream that escapes my lips as he simultaneously pushes his dick and that thing deeper within me.

I begin to cum hard around his dick, my legs locking around his hips. Tightly grinding my pussy around his dick. I begin to hear him moan with me as he grinds his dick up. Softly moaning my name as he cums deep inside me.

He leans back against my body, his hand between our bodies, before scooping our sperm on his fingers and bringing it back to my mouth. Where he presses his fingers hard inside my mouth as I fight to keep my mouth closed.

He moans and licks one of his fingers as he leans his head down and says, "Taste us together, wife."

I carefully circle my tongue around his fingers as I open my mouth around them, swallowing as soon as I can, so I don't taste it much.

As he sees it, he smiles at me and slowly takes his dick out of me.

I lower my head, expecting to see my virginity on his dick.

I don't see any blood, though.

I had no idea what you were talking about.

Why isn't there any fucking blood?! I was a virgin, and he wasn't gentle with me either, so why isn't there any?!

I'm not a knucklehead when it comes to a woman's body.  I'm well aware that not every woman bleeds profusely.  My friends have on the times it's happened to them. I was expecting to see that, and I'm surprised that nothing from what just is on him.

I know women some time do not bleed the first time. I would have thought something would have been left behind.