Chapter 14

I slowly and gently drag Rebecca up the stairs and begin to lead her towards Colt's bathroom, I guess I should bring her to her room, but I don't want to have them being angry at me for that. I push her down on the toilet seat, making her seat before she falls over.

I turn on the warm water and start to slowly undress her carefully not to touch the cuts.

Helping her stand up, I help her sit down in the tub making her lean her head back, so I can wash her hair.

10 minutes later she is all clean and besides the deep cut marks, I have gotten all the blood off her. At least she will feel clean if nothing else. I help her dress into one of my dresses I find in the closet, and we walk back downstairs.

She nods her head at me and shows me the cleaning closet. She grabs the broom and I grab the mop, and we get to work cleaning the living room.

The mother was right, it's very dirty in here. We dust the walls, the TV, the few pictures around the room as I stop and look at a picture of two boys along with a woman and a man. I guess that's this family when they were younger. The youngest boy is smiling but the oldest who I believe to be Colt is just staring at the camera with a straight face. Like he doesn't care, he doesn't care to even fake a smile.

My heart kinda breaks for him, I start to wonder what kinda man he would have been if he wasn't raised in this family.

Two hours later it's around lunchtime when the mother told us to make them some lunch, so we are walking into the kitchen when we hear the door knocking.

Suddenly Cain comes rushing into the room behind us and shoves his hands over both my and Rebecca's mouths.

I fight the urge to bite his fingers. This is my chance to escape, but what if it's not? What if it's a family member or a friend of theirs? Will they help me?

"Hello Officer" I hear Colton's smooth voice flowing through the room.

A cop? Oh, my fucking God. A COP! I MAY BE SAVED!

I don't know what to do, do I fight? Can I get away in time to alert the officer? I can't help it, I have to try something I can't just sit and let this opportunity for a freedom pass me.

I'm so scared of having another lesson, but I have to try, I just have to do something.

"Good evening, I'm sorry to bother you folks, but I was wondering if you all could look at this picture of this young lady and tell me if you all may have seen her?" The officer asked.

"Of course, Officer, anything to help a poor missing woman" I hear Colt say.

My ass.

You kidnapped me!

I can't put it off any longer the cop may be leaving soon, I start to push against Cains's chest trying to get his hand off of my mouth, so I can scream, hoping his hand will at least slip while I struggle, so the officer can at least hear my screaming.

"Her name is Abby. Have you seen her?" The officer asked, hope filling his voice.

"No, I don't believe I have, I'm very sorry we couldn't help you more sir," Colton says in a light voice but sounds very sad.

Fucking fake.

I'm still trying to fight Cain off. I want to go home. Why ain't Rebecca helping me? She is just standing there while Cain uses both hands to restrain me. Why isn't she running out to the cop?

You wanted the knife to escape Rebecca, there is no better time than now I scream in my head and look at her, but yet she still stands there like a fucking statue.