Bonus Chapter- IF Abby had birthed a son.

●This is a bonus Chapter about what would have happened if Abby has given birth to a son and it shows just how broken her mind was at the time of the birth before she feared for her daughters life. A mother's love for her child is strong and in Abbys case, it was strong enough to repair what was broken just enough for Abby wanting to save Hope●

"Boy," the mother whispers, grabbing the pair of scissors from her robe pocket and quickly cutting the baby's cord before placing him into my lap.

I hold onto my baby boy tightly as the tears flow down my cheeks, and I lean down to kiss his beautiful face all over gently.

He's such a cute little boy. He looks just like his daddy.

Coltons going to be so happy I gave him a son and I'm so happy I was able to have a boy and that the good Lord answered all my prayers and let me give birth to a son.

The mother helps me wrap him tightly into an old baby blanket, and she beams down at him and strokes one of her fingers slowly down his cheek.

"I'm going to give Colton a call. He will be upset he missed the birth, but being that you gave birth to a son, he will be happy and probably make his father rush him back home. " she laughs happily and rushes out the room.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll protect you. I know you will have to grow up and learn the family traditions but I'll never let you become fully like them, I'll remind you that you are better every single day, and I'll shower you with all my love that hopefully when you grow older and it's time for you to find your perfect wife you will treat her like a princess my little prince" I whisper against the baby's head so the mother doesn't hear me and kiss his tiny nose as he coos up and looks at me with those eyes so much like this father.

I'm starting to get tired and I see my baby's eyes start to close so I start to sing him a song that will put us both to sleep, it's one that my niece loved a lot.

"Flowers gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clocks reverse, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine" I sing that softly over and over until I see my beautiful baby boy's eyes close and I follow him into a deep sleep soon after.

Several hours later I'm woken up by the bedroom door being pushed open and I look up through tired eyes watching Colton walks through the bedroom fast coming up to the bed and looking down at me and our son.

"You have given me such a beautiful, healthy son. I was honestly pissed off at you the whole way here because you didn't follow what I said but looking down at you both all I'm feeling now is such happiness and love" He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead and starts to lift the baby out of my arms.

"What should we name him?" I ask Colton slowly while looking at my baby boy in his daddy's arms, and Colt sits down on the bed at my feet and just stares at his son.

"My family has a tradition, I mean well this side of my family has a tradition and we name all our sons with names that start will the letter C," He says and smiles down at the baby when he opens his eyes a little bit.

"Okay. Whatever you think is the best husband. " I smile at him and watch him count out the little boy's fingers and toes.

"How about Christian?" He asks me.

"Christian? That sounds beautiful." I whisper and lean forward, kissing my beautiful baby boy's cheek.

"Welcome to the world Christian," I murmur against his head.

CHRISTIANS FIRST BIRTHDAY.

"Daddy will help you learn our traditions and help you learn what to look for in your future wife." I hear Colton talking with Christian that night after we gave him a little birthday party.