Chapter 25

He leads me into the bedroom and shuts the door behind us. Then he lets go of my arm and walks toward the bed, taking off his shirt and pants on the way. Finally, he slides into the bed and looks up at me.

I walk towards the bed, where he is, and start to climb in, but he stops me. I don't want to make him angry.

He says this while placing his hands behind his head and focusing his attention intently on me. "Undress Wife."

I look down at him for a few moments.  Trying to convince myself that I didn't just hear those words, but I know that I did. I also know that if I don't do as he says and I disobey him, he will just become angry with me.

After taking a few long, deep breaths, I sit on the edge of the bed. Gently pull the top half of my dress over my head, and proceed to cover the rest of my body with the blanket as soon as I can.

"Let go," he tells me before yanking it even harder from my shoulders. I can feel his hand pulling at the blanket as he tries to pull it down. I can sense that he is becoming enraged. I carefully release my grip on the blanket and let him to remove it from me.

He pulls the blanket down my legs while staring at my body. Allowing his eyes to slowly travel from my face past my stomach to my panties. He does this in a very deliberate manner.

As I feel his hand slide in between my legs and softly cup my pussy. I close my eyes and concentrate on the sensation.

He moves his body closer to mine and begins to kiss the back of my neck gently. His fingers slide slowly across my pussy throat and my underwear, making sure to apply pressure on my clit.

He moaned against my neck as he kissed his way down slowly. Dragging his tongue towards my nipples before pulling one into his mouth. Slowly circling his tongue around it gently before kissing it, kissing down my stomach. He then kissed one of my nipples and kissed his way down my stomach.

He moves his hand away from my pussy and slowly pulls down my panties. Kissing down lower bringing his lips to my clit before kissing it softly then runs his tongue slowly between my pussy lips. I try to keep my legs closed but he pushes them further apart. He moves his hand away from my pussy and kisses down lower.

When I feel him pushing a finger inside of me while he softly sucks on my clit.  I can't help but let out a little moan. I can't stop myself from doing it.

After gently removing his finger from my mouth. He inserts his tongue farther into my mouth and presses it against my flesh, causing me to groan more loudly.

I can feel his warm breath brushing over my wet pussy, which causes me to clench my fist and press it on the bedsheets.

He continues to suck on my pussy for a few more minutes, which causes me to go completely insane with both pleasure and hatred. I press my pussy firmly against his mouth. He takes that as I need more and sucks and licks my pussy more forcefully and quickly. When I'm finished, he pulls his lips and fingers away from my pussy and sits back up.

He then places his lips lightly on mine and gives me a gentle kiss before putting his fingers in my hair and forcing me to sit up.

I raise my head as he kneels down in front of me and sits back up.

"It's time to get a taste of your husband," he murmurs with lust in his eyes. " I want to feel your lips wrapped around me."

When I look down, I see that he has his other hand wrapped around his dick. He is jerking himself off while looking down at me. Slowly rubbing the tip of his head around my lips. Sucming in a slow breath, my shaking hand wraps around him.

I don't know what I'm doing but I guess he likes it because as soon as my lips close around his dick, he moans my name. I slowly open my mouth around the head and sucks him in slowly. I don't know what I'm even doing but I guess he likes it.

I try to pull away as I start to choke, but his fingers tighten in my hair and hold me down on his dick as he rocks into my mouth. He puts his hands on my head and pushes my head down, which causes his dick to go deeper into my mouth.

He groans out, "Oh baby, just like that... fuck," as he begins to fuck my mouth more quickly. "Oh baby, just like that... fuck"

"Keep your lips tight and watch your teeth. You're doing so good, woman. So fucking fantastic. Your teeth- Keep your lips tight and watch your teeth." He pauses what he was saying so that he can groan loudly while he grinds his dick down my throat.

He grabs hold of my head and pushes me backwards all of a sudden.

He instructs me to "turn around and get on your knees," and I must comply.

As I feel him approach from behind me, I nod my head to indicate that I will not defy him and then carefully turn around, bending down to my elbows on the bed and supporting myself on my arms and knees.

He gives my ass cheeks a little rub for a few seconds, and then I feel his hand come crashing down hard on my right ass cheek. Which causes my ass to start hurting and causes me to cry into the sheet.

"This rear end belongs to me-" He tells me this before slapping it harder. My body starts to rock forward in response.

I can feel him bringing himself closer behind me. I can feel his dicks head hitting my pussy just before he slams deep inside me with one hard thrust. My pussy starts to burn making me scream out in pain. I can hear him laughing as he does it.

I think he though that I was screaming in pleasure. I hope so at least, I wouldn't like it if he laughed from my pain.

He starts to fuck my pussy slowly but forcefully, swaying our bodies together.  He takes hold of my hair with one hand and pulls it back with a lot of force.

My arms come off the bed as a result of the force with which he tugs my hair.

"This pussy is fucking mine," He snarls. He mutters something into my ear before firmly biting it and then driving his teeth into the skin with great force.

He presses one of my tits quite firmly into the cup of one hand that he has wrapped around my chest.

"Your tits are all mine," he growls as he smashes his dick deeper inside me, causing my pussy walls to clamp hard around him.

"That's right, wife. You love my dick don't you? You love how I make you feel, don't you? Tell me!" He lets out a groan.

I scream out, "I- I love my husband's dick!" as he presses his dick even further into me and pinches my nipple. "I- I love how my husband's dick makes me feel!"

I can feel his dick beginning to pulse strongly inside of me just before he begins to cum strongly deep inside of me. He is grinding his dick into me, which causes him to cum shoot deeply inside of me.

After he is through, he moves over to where I am sitting, brings my head over to his chest. He then gently kisses the top of my head.

"Sleep wife. You should close your eyes since we are going to sleep for a little before lunch, and then I have to go into town after that " He whispered. I turn my head to look at him and I already see his eyes starting to grow heavy.

I'm honestly fatigued, emotionally and physically. So far once I agree with him and close my eyes. One of my last thoughts before joining him in sleeping, was how nice that felt.

I must be losing my damn mind.