Chapter 15

Colton and Carleen both rush inside when the door to the living room suddenly explodes open.

"What the hell is happening?" When the mother gets angry, she makes a lot of noise, and I can literally see spittle shooting out of her lips as she yells.

"What is going on? Why is my wife on the floor?" When Colt looks down and notices that his brother is laying on top of him, he frowns and asked Cain.

"Your wife was attempting to scream in order to get the fucking cop's attention, and when that didn't work, she started to flail her legs all around. I had to let Rebecca go in order to keep your wife under control. You really need to do better in the lessons dude! She has not yet received the appropriate training! Your should be extremely thankful that Rebecca has learned all her lessons, and had proper training. Otherwise, she would have bolted in the direction of the cop when I had to seize your wife and use both hands to detain your wife." Then, in response to Cain's yelling at Colton, he climbs down from my back and stands up.

As I watch Colt stride up to Cain, I know he is furious because it causes my eyes to widen.

I can tell from look in his eyes.

"I'm the eldest of us both. You will treat me with courtesy when we speak." Colt growls at Cain, before shooting a hand out, wrapping his fingers tightly around Cains neck. "I am the oldest son here. I fucking demand respect now."

"I'd show you respect brother if I hadn't just had to tackle your wife to the ground in order to keep us all out of jail. Rebecca stood by and did nothing thank goodness I trained her well or we would all be fucked," Cain shouted.

"Your wife has also been with us for a year brother I'd be shocked if she was completely trained and let's not forget it was your first wife that you let escape and is the reason our father is locked away in jail,"

"Our mother is actually at fault for that. She put her own husband in jail when she forgot to chain my first wife. How is that my fault?" Cain snarled.

"Because you forget our mothers place. I didn't have a wife before and I didn't care what mother did, but you did. You had a wife and it was your responsibility that our mother knew her place when it came to your first wife," Colt snarled back, as he squeezed Cains throat harder. "I will give my wife a lesson brother but you seem to need one right now. I am your older brother. I am the oldest son. This house will be mine. The farm will be mine. You better fucking never forget your place or I'll make sure that you never forget it. Fucking understand me?"

"Yes I fucking understand that your older God I hear it every fucking day around here." Cain complained.

"If you would simply know your place here, you wouldn't have to be reminded of it. It's like training a wife but with you, you never learn the lesson. You let this ridiculous anger of yours control you. It needs to stop before father comes home. I may handle it like this but you fucking know the way he handles it when his sons don't obey him isnt something you want to experience again is it brother?," Colt whispered.

"No," Cain whispered. "It's not."

"I am fucking the oldest. What I fucking say goes. No more of this childish behavior from you. Get your act together and stay out of my marriage. Your pissing me the fuck off. I will handle my wife. It is not your place to tell me what I should be doing with her," Colt snapped.

Cain appears to be having trouble breathing, and the color of his face is beginning to turn crimson.

The mother yells, "ENOUGH OF THIS!" and storms deeper into the living room. "Colt, you release your brother,"

Before taking a deep breath and releasing his grip on his brother, Colton gives his mother a sideways glance and fixes his gaze on her for a few seconds while simultaneously tightening his grip on his younger brother's neck before tossing him down on the ground. Cain collapses on all fours, clutching his throat.