Chapter 67

"What the fuck is going on in here?" Colton snaps walking inside the kitchen laying the food cans on the counter, harder than necessary he probably done messed some up.

I'm speechless I can't even talk, I can't believe Cain made Rebecca that sick on purpose!

He actually meant to kill her.

"Well, I asked a damn question! Why all the shouting in front of my wife?!" He yells looking around the table at us, seeing his mother with her mouth still covered with her hand, me probably looking so pale as I'm close to throwing up and Cain with his face red and veins in his neck bulging out.

He is looking like a complete mad man, I'm actually scared to be in the same house as him at the moment.

I raise my hand and point towards Cain but am not able to form the words I need to explain to my husband about what just happened.

"C-Cain just told us that he killed Rebecca" the mother whispers finally taking her hand from her mouth.

"Oh, your telling on me now. As if you didn't know I wanted her dead! I told you I was getting enough of her!" He snaps again at her.

"Yes you were getting enough, I just thought she needed more lessons and you were trying to teach her a lesson! I didn't know you would freaking kill the poor girl like that!!!!" She yells her body shaking, her skin tone has turned into a ashy color.

Who would think the evil bitch has some kind of heart after all.

"She was fucking useless. You told me that. You told me she was a disappointment for a wife and I needed to do something about it and I fucking did" He was right in her face and screams in it making her take a step back.

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO KILL HER" the mother screeches back into his face causing Colton to step between them and push them apart. "DON'T YOU DARE PUT THAT GIRL'S DEATH ON ME"

"Mother calm down and remember your lessons." He tells her and pushes her a little roughly into her seat.

Is that what my son will be telling me one day? To remember my lessons? To remember the times I was getting beat with that bullwhip? The thought brings tears to my eyes.

"CAIN you need to calm down and stop yelling so much in front of my wife. Fucking look at her, she is about to pass out!" He snarls getting into Cain's face.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I'M GETTING NO PEACE. I HAVE BEEN HAVING TO LISTEN TO HER CRY AND SCREAM AND REFUSE TO EAT FOR MONTHS AND REFUSING TO EAT ENOUGH TO MAKE OUR SON HEALTHY!" Cain yells into Colt's face.

"CAIN I'M WARNING YOU TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN. I'M THE OLDEST HERE FUCKING RESPECT ME!" Colton shouts back.

I quickly jump out of the chair making it fly to the floor and I back up into the corner wrapping my arms tightly over my stomach in case they start to fight.

They are both losing it and the mother is just standing there watching them.

"Look now. You have scared my wife!" Yells Colton, I see his face turning red from all the shouting he's been doing.

"I don't fucking care. She hasn't done her fucking wife duties in months either! Just been lazy letting mother do all the fucking work around here" Cain shouts back.

Jesus his acting like a damn child, I wasn't being fucking lazy I was on bed rest from bleeding! I wanted to shout but I bit my lips hard keeping them tightly closed.

"Lazy? She was on fucking bed rest!" Colton snarls.

Fucking thank you husband!

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE WE SHOULD JUST KILL THEM BOTH AND START OVER" He yells in Coltons face again.

"No! Hus-husband please" I beg and I feel my legs giving out from under my body making me fall to the floor, holding my belly tightly to protect it.

"YOU WILL SHUT YOUR MOUTH BEFORE YOU SEND MY WIFE INTO EARLY LABOR!" Colton says and pushes Cain out of his face and quickly rushes to me helping me to my feet and helping me seat back down in my chair.

"This is what we are doing to do. I'm going to drive you up to Mother and father's home tonight. You will stay there until the babies are born and once they are you can start back with your wife's lessons and I'm sure she will learn them." He tells Cain placing a hand on his shoulder making him look at Colton's face.

"Your right. Your right brother. That will help me get my head on straight and once the babies come, you can come to get me and I'll start her lessons and make her pay for her disobedience" He says before laughing softly.

"Just go pack, Cain. We will leave in a little while." Colton sighs loudly and watches Cain walk out the door.

He slowly walks over to me and helps me up from the chair placing one hand over my belly and leading me out the kitchen and into the living room.

Helping me seat down on the table, he hands me the tv remote and goes back into the kitchen coming back a few minutes later with leftovers from last night and a glass of orange and a pickle.

"Here beautiful. Eat this and relax and watch some TV while I run upstairs to go pack alright?" He whispers kissing the top of my head and throwing a blanket over my legs before leaving out the room.