Chapter 70

I'm woken up, in the middle of the night as the pain shoots through my stomach through my body making me cry out and clutch my stomach tightly.

This has been happening all night, the pains are getting worse and worse and I'm starting to get worried that something is wrong with my baby.

The mother must have heard me cry out cause she comes crashing into the bedroom looking like I woke her up from a deep sleep.

"What's the matter with you?" She hollers coming to stand next to me.

"It-It's my stomach. Something is wrong with the baby" I cry out to her from the pain and the fear now rushing through my body.

"How long has the pain been happening?" She quickly asks and presses both her hands over my stomach after slapping both my hands away.

"A few hours. It started right before Colton left" I moan out. I'm so tired, I barely slept all night. The pain kept coming and going.

"And it's been a constant paint or does it come and go?" She asks looking worried.

"Comes and goes" I whisper out wondering what's wrong that she has that worried look on her face.

"How often are they coming now??" She quickly askes.

"They are coming about 15 minutes apart now I think, I haven't been timing it-" I say but she cuts me off.

"You're in labor you stupid girl!" She screeches and runs into the bathroom, coming back moments later with a lot of towels and a bowl of water.

"I knew you were close but not this close. Oh, my son's going to be so upset that he missed his first child being born. You can never just do your job and do as he asks" she shouts at me as she throws the covers off me, pushing my legs up and yanking my panties down my legs.

"Well, it's not like I can fucking help it" I screech back at her.

How dare she! As if I'd want my baby to come early.

"What are you doing?" I hurriedly ask her after she tosses my panties on the floor.

"What does it look like? Do you know absolutely nothing about birth? I need to check you!" She snaps at me and sticks a finger into my pussy moving it around in slow circles.

I wince hard as the pressure is too much,  down there right now and it's painful making me groan out trying to close my legs.

"Stop! I can feel the head. It won't be long now" she quickly takes her fingers out of me and puts two pillows behind my head to help me sit up.

She runs into the bathroom and comes back with a washrag and hands it to me.

"You're going to want to scream from the pain, that's going to be normal so don't panic, I don't need you panicking right now. Put that cloth in your mouth when I ask you to start pushing, it will protect your teeth when you bite down" she says and goes back to looking between my legs.

25 minutes pass with less talking as my contractions as she calls them starts to come every few minutes.

"It's time. I need you to push Abby. Don't be an idiot. Listen to what I say or I'll tell my son you didn't obey me" she shouts over my yell from the pain.

"Okay okay!" I yell at her.

God damn, would it kill this bitch to show a little bit of compassion?

It's my first child.

"Push Abby!" She tells me in a hard voice and moves her hands between my legs.

Biting down on the bath cloth she gave me, I started to push hard biting down in the towel and screaming around it.

"That's good. Good job. PUSH AGAIN" She shouts.

I grunt out around the bath cloth and start to scream as I push harder than the first time. Fuck the pain is so much. I thought pregnant women get some type of pain medication for this. My back feels like it's about to fucking break and my stomach hurts so bad.

"I can see the head, Abby! PUSH HARDER. HARDER" she tells me.

Biting down hard on the towel I dig my hands into the bedsheet and push with everything I have left in me until I hear her screaming and the baby slides out of me.

I wait a few seconds and then I hear the voice of my baby's first cry, I start to feel the tears flowing out my eyes with happiness. I can't believe it, I just had my baby. I can't wait to hold it. Oh my God, I wonder what he or she looks like... fuck.. oh my God...

Is it a boy or a girl? I almost forgot about that family tradition.

"What is it? Boy or girl?" I whisper out.

But she doesn't, she continues to clean the baby off.

"WHAT IS IT?" I screech out so loud my throat feels like it's about to burst.

"It's a-"