li. framed photos

────────────── ✧༺

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄,                                   𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒔

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴!

┌────── ⚾ ──────┐
JULY 10, 2017
└────── ⚾ ──────┘

          𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 on the cold apartment floor as she folded up t shirts and threw them in to a box beside her.  the apartment, once a lively testament to jemma's vibrant spirit, now echoed with the silence of absence.

she wiped a stray tear off of her face before she went back to folding. her hands trembled, not from the physical effort but from the emotional toll of packing up the things of somebody who shouldn't have been dead in the first place. she taped the box shut and pushed it to the side before pushing herself off of the ground and walking over to her dresser.

she carefully picked up a framed photo that sat on the dresser and studied it carefully. on the left hand side of the photo, there was elijah, who had his arm around luce, who had her arm around jemma's waist, who had her arm around will, all with red solo cups in hand. despite the age gaps that were present in the group, none of them had been older than 25 at the time. 

luciana still remembered that night vividly. the group had just finished an assignment in LA and will had made them all go out together. the night began with drinks, laughter, and fun and ended with william carrying and tucking luce into bed while jemma struggled to keep a considerably drunk eli under control.

she put it back down and picked up another. this one had bobbi with luce on her back and elena with jemma on her back. melinda could be seen in the background, giving them a disapproving look. 

she put that one back and turned to the last one that sat at the end of the dresser. her fingers grazed over the purple frame but it was ultimately left alone. the last photo was of the two girls back when luce was 20 and jemma was 21. she felt tears welling up in her eyes and she quickly looked away.