CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

THANK YOU, manong Dante. Tatawag nalang po ako kapag uwian na namin.” Fashie closed  the car's door and wave at Manong Dante before she entered the University's gate. 

The guard check her bag and ask where is her id. Fashie said she's a transferee and an 11 ABM student. Pinapasok naman siya ng guard at winelcome.

Fashie sighed while staring at her schedule. She pouted, where is she going to find her classroom in this huge University?

Imbes magmukmok at mamroblema sa paghahanap ng classroom niya, nagsimula ng maglakad si Fashie upang hanapin ang 11 ABM Pacioli room which is labeled as A-16 in 4th floor building 30.

She sighed again, this University is entirely huge. Marami rin siyang estudyanteng nakikita. Malaki naman ang dati niyang school but not this big.

After maybe 20 minutes, Fashie saw herself infront of her classroom. She used the stairs without knowing that there is an elevator below the staircase. And it frustrates her.

Thanks God Fashie went to school ealier so she's just on time.

Fashie opened the door and some of her new classmates are already there. Natigilan ang mga nasa loob at napatingin sa kaniya nang marinig ang lagitgit ng pintuan.

She close the door and wave a little to them. ”Uhm... hi?” She awkwardly said.

The students inside blinked at her for seconds then stood up to welcome her.

One of the girls there with short hair walk near her. “Hi, welcome.”

Fashie smiled shyly, “thank you.” Sunod-sunod na winelcome siya ng mga ito na nagpahinga sa kaniya ng maluwag.

Mukhang mababait naman at ang mga kaklase niya. Maliban lang siguro sa tatlong babaeng nasa gitna at nakataas ang kilay sa kaniya.

She put sit and put her bag at her back. Fashie chose to sit near the sliding window. Angganda ng tanawin sa labas, it's the soccer field she could say.

Mukhang kailangan niya ng mapa para hindi siya maligaw kung sakali mang lumabas siya mag-isa at maglakad-lakad sa campus.

Although during vacation ay tinour na siya rito, pero isang beses lang kaya't ilan lang ang natandaan niya.

There's a lot of stall inside the campus, a cafeteria, cafè, grocerie store, restaurants and a wide garden. May boarding house kasi sa loob ng Campus sa kadulu-duluhan. For those na malayo ang mga bahay at scholars.

Fashie stood up when their teacher called her to introduce herself. Fashie went in front, she cleared her throat before she spoke. “I am Fashie...” Nagdadalawang isip siya kung sasabihin niya ang totoo niyang pangalan sa harapan ng mga ito. Her surname and middlename is wealthy. “Marquez Guerrero, turning 17 and i wanted to be a business woman. Thank you.” She bow her head a little and go back to her chair.

Fashie saw their eyes eyed her, hearing her middlename and surname did surely bothered them.

The introduction continued, they are 40 students in their class. 2 students per one table. Hindi sila nagklase at nagbotohan muna for classroom officers.

Parang napantig ang tainga ni Fashie nang marinig ang pangalan niyang sinambit ng kaklase.

“What? N-No.” She immediately declined when one of his male classmate nominated her as class muse.

Their adviser smiled at her. “You are free to decline and we will respect your decision.”

Napakagat siya ng labi nang iikot niya ang tingin at nakatingin sa kaniya ang nga kaklase na tila ba naghihintay sa sagot niya.