CHAPTER 7

WARNING! SLIGHT SPG AHEAD!

CHAPTER 7

KINABUKASAN pagpasok ni Fashie sa University, maaliwalas at nakangiting Timothy Degustare ang sumalubong sa kaniya.

Fashie look to her left and right, and at the back and she saw no one is looking at Timothy. Is he waiting for me? Mukhang nabasa nito ang isipan niya.

“Madadaanan ko ang building niyo, so i waited for you.” Anito nang makalapit sa kaniya.

Shock, she asked. “Kanina ka pa naghihintay?” Tanong niya. It's already 7:30 in the morning.

He shook his head. “No, our class was dismissed 1 hour earlier.”  Sagot nito.

Napatango-tango naman si Carisha. Sa laboratory sila ngayon, for Earth and Science.

“What building you are?”

“14.”

“Ahh.” ’Yun nalang ang nasabi niya. Sa building 7 siya pero sa 3rd floor.

She's thinking if they will ride a golf cart or just walk? It would be awkward if they will use a golf cart.

As if he can read her mind, he spoke. “Is it fine with you if we walk?” There's a hesitation on his face.

Fashie just nodded. “Yeah, tara na?” Nagsimula na siyang maglakad at naramdaman niya itong sumunod sa kaniya.

There's a silence between them, until Fashie broke it.

“Is it hard in college?” She asked. Honestly speaking, kinakabahan siya ’pag nag-college na siya. What if hindi niya kayanin? What if mahirap?

Kahit naman mayaman na sila at may pera at ari-arian na ipapamana sa kaniya, she value education. Education is very important and she doesn't want to lose it. They have money to support her study, at ang gagawin nalang niya ay mag-aral ng mabuti.

She look at him, waiting for him to speak. His one hand is slide in his pocket. He looks good, as always. He's wearing his uniform this time, while Fashie is wearing a simple white top and white skirt.

She bring her uniform, magpapalit siya after their lab. Kailangan kasi ay nakalab-coat ka, because of the chemicals na ginagamit nila tuwing nag-eexperiment.

“It is hard, yes, but as long as you love the course you took, as long as you are determined to pursue your dream, it'll be easier. That's why in choosing your program, you have to think critically and practically.” Sagot nito sa tanong niya. “What are you taking in college anyway?”

“Business Administration.”

Timothy nods, “i know you can do it. Just focus on studying, but don't pressure your self. Enjoy studying, enjoy your life. Baka sa sobra mong pag-aaral, mapabayaan mo na ang sarili mo. Remember health is important. Anong silbi ng tinapos mo kung maaga ka namang mamamatay?”

She pouted, “you're harsh ha. Is that what you're doing right now? I mean, you're healthy.”

A grin crept into his lips. “Is that how you indirectly say that i'm handsome and my body is well built?”

Nanlaki ang mata niya sa sinabi nito. “H-Hindi ah!”

“Well then, you might want to see me? I would gladly strip infront of you.” Pilyong anito.

Tinakpan niya ang tainga dahil ayaw niyang marinig ang susunod pa nitong mga sasabihin.

“A-Ang... Ang bastos mo talaga! May i remind you that i'm just sixteen?!” Namumula ang pisnging aniya.