CHAPTER 15 [SPG]

Warning|R🔞

CHAPTER 15

KAHIT PAGOD at masakit ang katawan ay pinilit ni Fashie na umuwi sa bahay nila. Timothy is truth to his words, she made her cum for fifteen times! And it's just in 4 hours!

Nanginginig ang tuhod at hita niya habang naglalakad papasok sa loob ng kwarto niya. Pagdating niya sa mansiyon ay unti-unti ng nagsisialisan ang mga bisita.

Fashie can still feel his tongue and fingers in her private part. Timothy's tongue is very expert in making her moan loudly and writh beneath him. She loves it when he torture her clîtoris. That's the best feeling in the world she felt.

But she wonder how good it is if it's already his shaft pleasing her.

She immediately fell asleep when her back touch there soft mattress of her bed. Farrah, who is looking for her child, went upstairs to check if she was there.

Farrah sighed when she saw her daughter sleeping. Halos hindi man lang nito hinarap ang mga bisita. She kiss her daughter's forehead and leave the room silently.

ASAR NA tinignan ni Timothy ang mga kaibigang binisita siya, no, bwiniseta siya.

"What the fck are you all doing here?" Annoyed could be heard in his voice. These motherfuckers are annoying him.

Timothy wanted to rest, it's 11 pm in the evening and they all barge in his condo! Bakit ba kung kailan alanganin na ang gabi saka ang mga ito nagpupunta sa condo niya?

"Hindi niyo ba alam kung anong oras na? For your fcking information, it's 11 in the evening, fckers!" Itinuro niya ang pintuan, "leave."

Schauder laughs and throw a pillow at him. "It's night time!"

Napamasahe siya sa sentido. "Seriously, fuckers, leave. I want to sleep." Wala pa siyang maayos na tulog ngayong linggo.

He should be thankful that the school year had already ended and it's already vacation. Hindi parin kasi kaya ng ama na magtrabaho ngunit he's already in process of healing.

Kaya kaliwa't kanan ang trabaho niya. And there is Fashie, who is now her girlfriend, wanted him to be there in her recognition day and she couldn't say no. Saka gustong bumawi ni Timothy sa dalaga kaya aayain niya sana itong magdate sa labas, but she went to his condo. And because she went to his condo, of course he couldn't help but to taste her and pleasure her.

Timothy forgot that he's annoyed at his friends when he remember Fashie. That little lady can always light up his mood.

That sudden change of emotion never pass to his friends' eyes. Timothy rolled his eyes when they all gave him a teasing look.

"I know that grin. You're so cringe." Muli siyang binato ni Schauder ng throw pillow na binato niya rin pabalik.

What's with this human throwing him pillows?!

"So, who's the unlucky girl?" Sunod na nagsalita si Khalix.

His eyes rolled back again. Seriously, Timothy is really annoyed right now. "It's no one, so leave my condo now. I badly want to sleep."

All his friends are present, except Grego and the twins.

Alessandro grins, "no. We called for strippers, they're on their way here in your condo."

Matthew raise his beer to his hand which he snatch in his fridge shouted. "Let's celebrate for another survival this school year!" At nagsigawan ang mga walang hiya.

Mariin nalang napapikit si Timothy, "no strippers here in my condo. Kung gusto niyo sa condo niyo kayo magdala ng mga babae but not here!" Pinandilatan niya ang mga kaibigang prenteng nakaupo at iniinom ang beer na dala ni Matthew. Hindi na niya ang gagawin sa mga ito.