CHAPTER 33 (SPG)

Warning|Rated🔞

CHAPTER 33

THEY ARE kissing passionately and gripping each others body. Fashie started to unbutton Timothy's polo. Small moans and groans are escaping from her lips as she savour his kisses.

They're kissing was intense, full of love and lust. When Fashie succesfully remove his polo, she unbotton next his slacks. Timothy just let her remove his clothes. And when Fashie saw his hard and throbbing shaft, she hold it and massage it softly.

Timothy let out a growl as if he was hurt. Tumataas baba ang kaniyang kamay sa pagkalalaki nito habang patuloy parin silang mapusok na naghahalikan.

He's groping her butt and trailing her sexy back. She continued moving up and down his shaft until Timothy stop her. Lumabas sila sa shower room at binuhat siya ni Timothy upang makaupo sa ibabaw ng sink.

Wild eyes owned by him was staring at her body, with lust, desire and love.

“I love you,” bulong nito sa kaniya habang hinahalikan ang kaniyang leeg.

Napangiti si Fashie sa gitna ng kanilang ginagawa. “I love you more.” She whispered back.

Timothy's hands are roaming around hee sensitive parts. He's palming her breasts as he whispered dirty words while sensuallt kissing her neck. His shaft was poking her entrance that made her even more wet for him.

“Ahh... Suck my nipples, sweetheart...” She requested. Sobra na ang init ng kaniyang katawan na pati mismo siya ay napapasok. Timothy look up at her, wearing a smirk on his lips.

“Miss my tongue?” He asked while his lips was trailing to the other side of her neck down to her collarbone.

She nodded, “yes, so much.” Hinawakan niya ang mga dibdib, “please,” she plead.

Timothy didn't dissapoint her, Fashie felt his soft lips kissing her nipple and then seconds later, he started sucking it like a hungry baby.

“That, ohh, i love it.” She couldn't help but to comment. Napapikit pa siya ng mata dahil sa labis na kaluguran.

Ang mga daliri nito ay pinaglalaruan ang isa niyang dibdib, nilalapirot ang kaniyang nipple at marahang minamasahe ang dibdib.

She always love it everytime Timothy pays attention to her breast. Shs loves everything he does to her.

He would suck and then lick it. Tayong-tayo ang utong niya sa ginagawa ng binata sa kaniyang dibdib. Her toes curled and she's gaping for air.

Ang kaniyang mga braso ay nakapalibot sa batok nito upang ipagduldulan ang mukha nito sa kaniyang dibdib.

“Ahh, oh god.” Napamulagat siya nang maramdaman ang daliri ni Timothy na humahagod na sa kaniyang basang pagkababae. It's throbbing and seeking for his attention.

Pinaghiwalay ni Fashie ang kaniyang mga hita, she put her feet on the sink, shamelessly naked infront of him.

Gumagawa ng tunog ang pagsipsip at pagkain nito sa kaniyang dibdib na dumagdag sa init na kaniyang nararamdaman. Salitan ang ginagawa nito. After the right one, he would go to her left breast as if balancing it. He would sucked, licked and nipped her hardened nipples and never stop giving her pleasure.

Fashie guided his fingers to move on her wet mound, impatience to feel that wonderful sensation.

“Ah, ah... Mm, rub it.” Binitawan niya ang kamay nito at hinayaan na gawin ng binata ang utos niya.

Timothy obeyed, ikiniskis nito ang may kagaspangan na daliri sa kaniyang pagkababae. It earns Fashie's loud groans.

“Oh, god, sht. Ahh.” Her hips was moving, grinding againsn't his finger. She felt more wet as Timothy continuous to pleasure her.