CHAPTER 12 [SPG]

Warning|R🔞

CHAPTER 12

THE TWO of them is kissing roughly. Fashie don't know where it started and how'd she learn to kiss. This is their first kiss together and her first kiss. She's totally no experiencing but it didn't stop them from kissing.

Timothy's hand slowly trailed up and down from her waist. Sometimes it's touching the side of her breast. His touch is calming but at the same time, it also gives her pleasure.

Fashie pushed Timothy away gently to inhale some air. She's losing air! He groaned and his lips went to her neck. She tilted her head to give him more access to her neck.

His kisses there makes her ache for more. She wanted more of his touch. She wanted more of his kisses.

Napahiyaw si Fashie sa sakit at gulat nang nangigigil nitong kinagat ang leeg niya.

"Timothy... It hurts..." Reklamo niya rito dahil sa ginawang pagkagat sa kaniya.

"I'm sorry, nakakagigil ka." His voice is raspy and rough.

Fashie just nodded her head and moaned when he started massaging her breast with her bra on. Hindi naging hadlang ang bra niya upang hindi nito mamasahe ang dibdib niya. His calous palm massaging so good her breast.

Timothy took off her silk top and unhook her bra in just a matter seconds! Alam niyang hindi dapat nila ito ginagawa at mali ito, but Fashie didn't care less. She wanted this and she don't want him to stop.

His calous palm is perfectly fit to her breast. Timothy is massaging her breast as his lips are still in her neck. His kissing trailed down to her collarbone down to her cleavage and the next thing she knew, Fashie is moaning loudly as Timothy pleasure her breasts with his hand and tongue.

He draw a circular motion by his tongue, pagkatapis ay tutudyu-tudyuin ang utong niyang naninigas at nakatayo.

"You have a nice pinkish tits." He comment.

Fashie could only do is nod her head. Nababaliw siya sa ginagawa nito sa katawan niya.

"Just tell me if you're not comfortable. Okay?" Malamyos ang boses na ani ng binata. Kagat labing tumango si Fashie kay Timothy.

Dahan-dahang at nakakaliyong bumaba ang kamay ng binata sa shirt na suot niya at hinubad iyon sa kaniya habang abala ang dila nito sa utong niya. He look like a baby sipping his Mommy's milk. After the one, he will do the other one. As if balancing the pleasure he's giving to her.

"S-Sweetheart..." Ungol niya nang maramdaman ang daliri nitong tinutudyo-tudyo ang pagkababae niyang panty nalang ang natitirang saplot.

"I didn't know this is the only thing that can make you call me that, sweetheart." Anito na ikinainit ng pisngi niya. Fashie doesn't want to call Timothy with his endearment to her. Hindi niya alam basta ayaw niya, siguro nahihiya siya at hindi sanay. Pinalo niya ito sa braso na siyang ikinaani ng tawa nito.

He pulled down her panty and spread her legs.

"H'wag mo akong asarin-ahhh!" Fashie moaned loudly when she felt his finger rubbing her clîtoris.

He has a grin on his face, "i'm not annoying you, sweetheart. I'm giving you pleasure." Lumapit ang mukha sa kaniya at bumulong sa kaniya tainga. "This is bad, sweetheart. We shouldn't do this. We should stop-"

"H'wag... No, i want this." Fashie look deeply into his eyes, she knows his eyes with full of lust and wants mirrors hers. "G-Gusto ko, i-ituloy mo, please..." Kahibangan ang ginagawa niya ngunit wala siyang iniisip ng mga oras na 'yun kung'di ang kagustuhan maramdaman ang pagpapasarap nito sa kaniya.