CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27

NGINGITI-NGITI si Fashie habang naglalakad papasok sa FSBC. Timothy stayed at her condo for more hours before he left. And that's enough for her to greet the new day with a smile.

Tumaas ang kilay ni Carisha sa kaniya nang makita siya nitong napakalapad ng ngiti.

“Good morning, madam. Good mood?” The beautiful mommy tease her.

Fashie replied a chuckle. “Good morning, work safe. Sa office lang ako.” Aniya saka nilampasan na ito at pumasok sa opisina.

Hindi pa man nag-iinit ang pang-upo niya sa swivel chair nang tumunog ang cellphone niya tanda na man tumatawag.

She picked up her phone and answered the call when Fashie read Timothy's name in the screen.

“Hey, why for sudden call?” Fashie asked.

“Where are you?” His voice sounds like he just woke up. It's not that late, quarter to 8 palang naman.

“At the main branch cafè.” She answered.

“Oh, okay, bye.” And the call ended without her response.

Napatitig siya sa cellphone, he did really hang up the call?

Shaking her head, Fashie put her cellphone back inside her purse and focus to the paperworks on her table. She has lots of report to read and replies for inquries and emails. Hindi siya nag-hire ng secretary dahil kaya pa naman niya, it's not like as if it's always like this.

Hours passed, Fashie felt her head ache. Medyo nahihilo rin siya at bahagyang nilalamig. Napahilot siya sa sentido at itinigil muna ang ginagawa. Nang mapatingin siya sa wall clock ay alas onse na.

She wanted to take a nap so she did. Pinahinaan niya ang aircon dahil nilalamig na siya. Masakit talaga ang ulo niya, kailangan niya itong ipahinga.

While Timothy, at his house, cooked chicken parmesan, creamy lemon chicken piccata and spaghetti bolognese. Those are italian recipes that Timothy tried to cook. He watched video tutorials in youtube and he guess, it gives justice.

And for the dessert, he made mocha mud pie. Hindi na sana siya gagawa no'n dahil maraming dessert sa cafè ng dalaga ngunit mukhang masarap kaya sinubukan na niya.

He's not the kind of person who want to impress someone. But with that Kael ‘the chef’ can't just leave his mind. He can't cook hard dish but if to overpass that scumbag man, he's willing to learn.

He doesn't know why he's doing this. Galit ka diba? That's what Timothy wanted to feel but no. Kahit anong sabihin niya, na galit siya rito at hindi niya ito mapapatawad, babalik at babalik siya sa dalaga.

How could he get mad at those pretty alluring eyes? To her pouty lips which gets downward everytime she's about to cry? Those little nose and rosy cheeks? That gorgeous face which always captives him like a wild lion.

Napailing-iling siya, malakas na ang tama niya.  Kailan palang nang ito'y dumating ngunit grabe na ang ginawa nito sa kaniyang buong pagkatao.

It took him hours in the kitchen and then he took a bath after. Timothy wore a simple white muscle shirt and sweatpants. Hindi na siya nag-abala pang magsapatos kaya nakatyinelas lang siyang umalis ng bahay dala ang dalawang paper bag na naglalaman ng pagkain na niluto niya.

Timothy push the cafè's door, many people are inside. Some glance at him and some obviously ogling which annoys him.

He went directly to the cashier to ask about Fashie.

“Hi, good morning. Where's your boss?” He asked.

The lady cashier smiled at Timothy, “good morning, sir. What do you mean by boss po? If it's a manager, we don't have manager here. Ma'am Fashie, the owner, stays here most of the time po.” Magalang nitong sagot sa kaniya.