CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

HINDI ALAM ni Fashie kung ano ang gagawin sa mga oras na ’yon na sinabi iyon ng binata. Basta nagpanggap siyang hindi ito narinig at pilit nagpokus sa binabasa kahit ang utak niya ay agaw kalimutan ang nadinig.

Months passed and he had never seen him again. Nabusy at mukhang ito rin ag nabusy.

Natigilan si Fashie.

So what if i'm busy and him? We're not close, not even friends. We're just schoolmates so where the hck she's coming from?

Fashie annoyingly mess her hair and roll over her bed. She's bored, she's not in the mood to read and all she want is to lay on the bed all day.

Still annoyed, Fashie pick up her phone when it vibrated. As quickly as she could, she opened her instagram and seen his message.

Omg...

From: @tim_captain

Hey. Can i invite you for a dinner tommorow?

Napakurap-kurap siya sa mensahe nito. Months had pass and suddenly, he message her and ask her to go outside.

That's shocking.

Fashie type a reply.

To: @tim_captain

Is there an occasion, kuya?

She bit lightly her forefinger while waiting for his reply.

From: @tim_captain

Uh, just wanna invite you.

To: @tim_captain

Are you sure?

From: @tim_captain

Yes, why wouldn't i?

Hindi parin makapaniwalang nag-aaya itong lumabas kasama siya. Baka gusto lang talaga kumain sa labas ng may kasama. But why her?

To: @tim_captain

Okay, where po?

It's her first time to approve an invitation from a man. She's sure once her parents ans her cousins learned about this, she's dead. But she couldn't say no either! Ah ewan ba. Fashie can just decline his invitation and just like that.

From: @tim_captain

I'll fetch you. Send me your address.

Fashie abruptly stood up upon reading his message. No, no one is allowed especially men to enter their property unless it's her parents' visitor/s.

To: @tim_captain

What if we meet at the restaurant? It'll be hassle to you po if you're gonna pick me up.

Humihiling siya na sana ay hindi na ito magtanong at pumayag nalang.

From: @tim_captain

I don't want that but i can't do anything if that's what you want. I'll send you the address of the restaurant.

Napangiti siya sa sinabi nito at parang binudburan ng asin na uod sa sobrang kilig na nararamdaman.

Fashie jump on her bed and hug her cellphone. She's excited for tommorow! And because she's excited, Fashie run to her walk in closet and started looking for a beautiful casual dress she have.