Y!Vampire Cookie x F!Introvert!Ticklish!Reader

C/N COOKIE POV

And... Finally! My alarm went off.

I ran to the basement to check on the wine. A few hours ago I added some extra ingredients to it, and they shoul've mixed in by now. (I know that isnt how making wine works, but shh) Lifting the lid off the barrel, I peeked inside. Appearence, good. I dipped a small glass full of wine and drank it. Taste, good. There also weren't any pieces of solid sugar cubes left like I put in. Quality, good. I grinned, closing the lid again. Now just to bring this upstairs and to Sparkling Cookie's.

(Timeskip~)

"Thanks for the wine, hotshot! Always happy to make deals with you." Sparkling Cookie winked in a friendly manner as I stood at the door with coins in hand. "Likewise. See ya." I responded. One last wave, and I was gone. Phew. Glad that's done now. But once again, I came to think of how much easier this would be if I wasn't without a family. All alone..

My thoughts were interrupted by a squeak and what appeared to be flattering of small wings. In the shadows of the trees I saw a tiny juice bat. Aww! How cute! It flew towards me and started tickling my neck. "AAH! Stop! I'm ticklish!" I couldn't help but laugh. Suddenly, the creature flew behind a tree and came out as... a Cookie? My eyes widened, but everything faded black quickly.

...

"Wake up." A voice murmered. I shot awake from the bed I was in. Before my eyes stood an unfamiliar Cookie. "Finally. Took ya long enough." He sounded bored. I took in a breath to speak, but he interrupted me. "Don't worry, dollface. I mean no harm. You were unconcious on the street, so I brought ya here." Really? That's not how I remember it. I gave a slightly unconvinced look. All of a sudden, he shot forward and started to tickle me. Laughter started to errupt from me. But my giggles were interrupted by a sharp pain. Looking down, I saw the Cookie bit me! What the crumb?! That pain however, soon was replaced with a calming feeling.

3RD / NO ONES POV

Vampire Cookie meant no harm by biting C/N Cookies neck. He just wanted to make sure she was marked as his. "There! Here, a bandage." After he put the bandage on the H/C haired Cookie's fresh wound, he sat down with her on the bed. Scooping C/N Cookie up in his arms, he rested his head on hers. Her breath hitched and turned into a relaxed rythm and she fell asleep. Vampire Cookie knew the female was smart enough to not fall asleep on a stranger, but he convinced her that he was safe. Not that he wasn't! He just had to make sure C/N Cookie will always think of him that way. Always.