Chapter 32

Lynn slowly feels herself wake up as the sounds of people walking below her window. She looks around to see Jenna resting in her arms. Lynn doesn't want to wake her up so she tries to stay as quiet and still as possible. Jenna's hair looks messy but cute. Lynn lays back and looks at her ceiling. "This is it, the thing this entire week has been leading up to." Lynn thinks. "New Years, I really hope nothing goes wrong. The first New Years without mom and my first with Jenna. I hope not my last too." Lynn smiles as she imagines the other New Years and the time they'd have in between. "But then there is that one thing again. What happens after this. How can we see each other with the distance in between our homes." Lynn feels her smile fade away. "No. No we won't let that ruin our friendship, we'll figure this out. We can get through this!" Lynn thinks determined. "What are you thinking about." Lynn hears. As she looks down she can see Jenna looking up at her through Jenna's bangs, her eyes are sleepy and she has a small smile on her face. "Nothing, nothing at all." Lynn smiles. "So...happy New Years." Jenna stretches her legs with a small groan. "Happy New Years. How about I make us some coffee because we will probably need a lot to stay up tonight." Lynn rubs her eyes with one hand, the other still rests on Jenna's back. "You're right, especially after last night. But can you just stay in bed for now. I'm too lazy to stand up for now." Jenna looks up at Lynn with those big eyes. "Fineee, but not too long. We still need to decorate and prepare food." "Oh we have the evening for that, let's just enjoy each other for now." Jenna crawls on top of Lynn and puts her full wait on Lynn so she can't stand up. "Jeez Jenna, you really are lazy." Lynn chuckles. "Hey you can't say this feels bad. I know you Lynn. You probably love it when a girl cuddles with you like this, am I right." "...maybe." Lynn doesn't want to say it but Jenna is right, it does feel realy nice. "Just a few more minutes." Lynn smirks. Her eyes get heavy again and she slowly starts drifting back asleep.

Lynn is quickly back awake when she feels Jenna slowly slide her fingers through Lynn's hair. "Jenn, what are you doing?" Lynn whispers. "Shhh, don't say anything, I just want to know how your hair gets like this." Jenna almost sounds like she is purring. Her voice is soft and monotone but nice. "Oh that's... that's just my shampoo. It's good, makes my hair puffy." Lynn giggles. "I can tell, you need to lend me some for when I go home." Then Lynn thinks about it again, when Jenna goes home. "Yeah... yeah sure I still have a few b0ttles laying around." "Thanks. Hey I've been thinking about something. Wouldn't it be fun if I helped you got on a project with me. Us having some scenes together and having fun." Jenna holds herself up as she looks at Lynn. "Oh no I could never, I can't act like you. I really don't think I'd even enjoy being on screen, it's just not for me." Lynn is way too introverted for acting on a big screen. "Ah unfortunate, but I do promise you this. From now on, every thing I will work on I'll try to get at least one character to be named Lynn. Just for you." Jenna laughs as she rolls off Lynn. "You know what? I'd like that a lot! Having my name in a movie or show would be great! Something that shows how great I am without me having to do anything." Lynn laughs. ''But really now, I'll go make us some coffees." Lynn does one final stretch and then crawls out of bed. Jenna keeps laughing at Lynn's arrogance. Lynn sleepily walks over to the kitchen. Lynn turns on the coffee maker, she rubs her hair and can't help but think of Jenna. The way Jenna did it was so sensual and nice, it felt so comforting. Lynn puts the first cup under the machine as she fixes her messy hair, it's still messy but just controlled. A controlled mess, kind of like Jenna. Lynn makes a second cup as she smiles to herself.

After the two coffees are done, Lynn stumbles back to her room. As she walks in Jenna is just laying with her phone in her hands smilling. "What are you so happy about?" Lynn hands Jenna a cup before she sits down next to her. "Well one thing I haven't done since I got here was check my socials. And I have to tell you, people love you while others hate you." Jenna chuckles. "How's that then?" Lynn asks confused as she takes a sip. "Well people in my comments have been talking about how pretty you are and how happy we look together." Lynn smiles "But why do people hate me then?" she asks. "Well people are mad that you got me instead of them. Just some guys saying you're not good enough. So here's what I did." Jenna hands Lynn her phone with a comment open reading: 'She is way to ugly for a goddess like Jenna' Lynn looks a bit weird at Jenna. "They really worship you, don't they." "Yeah a weird thing some of them do. Here." Jenna scrolls down a little to show she reacted: 'She is beautiful and probably way prettier than you.' Lynn covers her mouth shocked as she reads this. "You are insane!" Lynn laughs as she bumps against Jenna. "Yeah but it's funny, to see how all of them go crazy dreaming of something like this." Jenna points at the two of them laying in bed together. "And I'm lucky enough to get it." Lynn laughs, she quickly looks at a few other comments and sees most of them are nice. The talk about how nice Lynn looks and how they look perfect for each other, Lynn feels a warm and nice feeling in her stomach as she hands back Jenna's phone. "Now how about we get this day started." Lynn smiles