Chapter 50

"Okay so what are we making?" Jenna groans, leaning on the counter while looking at Lynn rummaging around. "I think we can make a pretty good grilled cheese with these. Something not too hard and something delicious." "If we don't screw it up." Jenna says. "Oh come on don't be negative, we've got this!" Lynn says, putting all the stuff onto the kitchen counter. "Okay, so how does this work?" Jenna asks. Lynn can't tell if she is joking or not but decides it would be best to just show her. So Lynn starts making a grilled cheese sandwich, in between steps she explains Jenna what she is doing and making sure she knows what is happening. After Lynn eventually finishes her own, she grabs a plate, puts the grilled cheese sandwich on it and presents it to Jenna. "Voila, one grilled cheese sandwich! Now you." Lynn says, she takes the plate and starts eating before it gets cold. Not that she doesn't have faith in Jenna, but this may take a while. And it does, Jenna is struggling along almost every step. Having to reminisce how her own stovetop exactly works. "Wow, you really never cook?" "Nah, I mostly order. I guess it's kind of spoiled but why learn how to cook if I can use my phone to let other people do it for me." Lynn looks astonished at Jenna. "Kind of spoiled!? That is the most spoiled thing I've ever heard!" Lynn laughs. Jenna gives her a annoyed look and continues to flip the sandwich once a while. "Like honestly, I know you're a celebrity and all but that is insane. By the time I go home I will make sure to have taught you how to cook." "Yeah, by the time you go home." Jenna repeats. "Are you going home? Or are we going home to your place. Or will you go home after this week or stay longer." Jenna's mood drops suddenly. It actually surprises Lynn, she has noticed how Jenna has been softening up around her but this is more than she expected. "Hey, well figure that out when we get to that. Remember? Taking everything at the pace it feels right. We will cross this bridge when we get there." Lynn says as she reaches her arm around Jenna, holding her next to herself. "God since when did you get so wise!?" Jenna chuckles. "I've always been this wise, you just never saw it." Lynn laughs. "But you're right, we will figure this out, eventually." Jenna smiles. "Good, but now you really should get your sandwich." Lynn says. Lifting the pan off of the stove after she notices the burning smell coming from it. "God damnit! I totally forgot!" Jenna stresses, grabbing a plate and holding it up for Lynn to put it onto. When Lynn flips it onto the plate they are both faced by an almost fully black piece of toast. "Yeah I'm not eating that." Jenna says. "Alright, alright here." Lynn gives Jenna the leftover sandwich she had and scrapes most of the burned piece off with a knife, cutting it in two before sharing it.

"So what is the planning for today?" Lynn asks, wandering around Jenna's spacious living room. "Well, I had put today for going shopping, getting some new hot clothes. And just walking around LA. Letting you explore it a bit." Jenna says, walking after Lynn and falling onto the couch. Lynn gets excited as she hears it, shopping in LA. Lynn isn't the most girly girl in most ways but shopping, in LA. She can't imagine anything else she'd want to do with her day. "OMG yes! When are we leaving!" Lynn walks towards the hallway to pick out her outfit for the day. "Calm down Jeez, how about we leave in an hour? That gets us time to get ready and wake up for a little longer." Jenna yawns. "I'll get us some coffee. Then you can get your suitcase upstairs and get dressed already." Jenna says with a smile as she leans against the doorframe. "Sounds perfect, love you!" Lynn says excitedly. She takes her suitcase and carries it upstairs to Jenna's closet, laying it out in a corner. Lynn digs around her clothes for a while and eventually lands on some beige cargo pants, a white shirt. To complete the look and make sure she isn't cold, Lynn puts on a black blazer. She takes a second to admire herself in the mirror after she's also done with her hair and makeup. Going for the bare-minimum look again, messy hair and some basic makeup. Just as Lynn is about to walk downstair she is met by Jenna, looking at her with a smirk. "What?" Lynn asks. "Nothing, you just look really hot." Jenna smirks, handing Lynn a cup of coffee and giving her a quick peck on the cheek before Lynn can even begin to blush. "God I hate you." Lynn says, still with a wide smile on her face. "No you don't!" Jenna says bumping her elbow against Lynn's arm. "Now unless you want to see my ass you can leave. I of course don't object you watching, just wanted to give you a heads up." Jenna laughs before taking off her sweater. Lynn quickly walks out of her room and downstairs, taking a sip of her coffee. "God how does she always get me this flustered! I don't even know why I don't want to see that. Because I know millions of people would kill for that view." Lynn says to herself. Sitting down on Jenna's couch and sipping her coffee. Lynn continues to think about Jenna, and her body. Not in a sexual way, wel not really. But in a way of just being comfortable around each other. And Jenna is comfortable, comfortable and very horny at times so she doesn't mind seeing Lynn naked. But Lynn still has to get used to the thought of dating Jenna, it's something big she never even dared to imagine before she met Jenna. It will take a while for Lynn to get comfortable enough for them to be nude, but she is kind of excited about it. It would mean their relationship is developing further. While in thought Jenna comes walking down in some black jeans and a black sweater. "Come on, I've already ordered an uber. Let's get going girl!" Jenna says with a wide smile. Lynn laughs at her girlfriend before standing up to follow her outside, ready to explore Los Angeles.