Chapter 44

"Lynnn..." Lynn softly hears. Her music coming back and the realization that she is on a plane slowly fades in, she opens her eyes to see Jenna with a small smile and messy hair. Lynn takes out her ear buds and puts away her phone. "Hey, good morning. We're almost there!" Jenna says as she watches out the window. "Really? So soon?" Lynn says as she tries to fix her hair. "You slept for the most of the flight, of course it went by quick." Jenna softly laughs with a roll of her eyes. "Yeah but it felt like ten minutes or something." Lynn rubs her eyes and looks past Jenna at the scenery flying by. "You slept for a little longer than ten minutes dummy, I was able to plan out some more things for the week." Jenna takes a small notebook out of her, she flips a few pages until she comes to one with a timeline. "Okay so for today we're gonna get you settled and rest before dinner, tomorrow I had a day of shopping because you were talking about that. The day after that I have a surprise for you." Jenna reads. "A surprise? What surprise?" Lynn tries to sneak a peak in Jenna's notebook but there it also says surprise so that doesn't help Lynn at all. "You'll find out, just you wait." Jenna smirks. "That sounds ominous, it's a good surprise right?" "Depends, you'll just have to wait until then." Jenna smirks even more. Lynn is about to get annoyed at Jenna but realizes there is nothing to do but wait. Then the light above their heads for the seatbelt turn on, they both fasten their seatbelts and stow away their small tables. Lynn starts to feel a bit nervous again as she starts to feel the plane decent more. Luckily Jenna notices and intertwines her fingers with Lynn's, Lynn gives her a soft smile and then looks straight forward. She stays like that until finally the plane touches down and comes to a hard stop. "There, we're here. We're safe." Jenna softly says trying to comfort Lynn. Lynn smiles and lets out a relieved sigh. After waiting for a bit they stand up and leave the plane, Lynn immediately feels the warm air. "Wow you weren't kidding, it's warm here. Or at least warmer than at home." "Yeah exactly. I'm honestly not going to miss the cold there." Jenna and Lynn laugh as they walk out of the gate, Jenna first has to go to the bathroom so Lynn waits outside with their stuff. Next were their suitcases, they have to wait a while so Jenna already orders an uber for them. "I thought you would have your own personal driver." Lynn jokes. "Only when I'm shooting something nearby, then the production gets me one." Jenna says. "Really? I was kidding! You really have a driver." "Sometimes yeah, I'll make sure to take you to a set once, I promise." Jenna smiles. Lynn spots their suitcases and they grab them off the carousel. They both walk outside and Lynn is met by the sun, it is blinding but nice and warm too. After a few minutes of waiting the uber shows up, Lynn and Jenna put their suitcases in the back and step inside. Jenna gives the driver her address and just like that they're on their way.

Eventually after a long drive, they enter a nice neighborhood. A very nice neighborhood, Lynn isn't even sure if there are houses as big or expensive as the ones at home. Then they stop, in front of a big fence. "Here's good, thanks." Jenna says to the driver. So they get out and grab the suitcases from the back. "You live here?" Lynn says as the driver drives away. "Yep, a gated community. It was the smartest choice so no paparazzi or fans can just show up here." Jenna says as she punches in the code. The fence then slowly opens, Lynn slowly follows Jenna inside, amazed by the mansions around her. "This is it." Jenna says as she walks onto the driveway of one of the houses, it is a big white mansion. Lots of windows and plants is the first that Lynn notices. "Wow, just wow." Lynn feels like her jaw is on the ground. "Yeah I know, I'm not really that much of a big spender but this house is something I went all out on." Jenna giggles as she opens the door. They step inside and Lynn is met by a hallway with the stairs. Straight ahead she sees a part of a living room and to her left a dining room. "It's big, very big." "Doubt you've said that many times..." Jenna giggles "but no it is pretty big, especially if you're alone." Lynn wants to get mad at the remark Jenna made but can't help but feel bad. "Well fortunately you're not alone anymore." Lynn smiles, putting her hand on Jenna's back. "Thanks, just put your stuff down here, we'll clean it up later." Jenna says, taking her shoes off. Lynn puts down her suitcase and takes off her jacket and shoes.

"Okay, so let's do a little house tour." Jenna says with a big smile. "First up is the living room, I spend most my time here watching tv." Jenna points at the big flatscreen on the wall, facing it is a big couch with a chair to the side. All kinds of plants and decorations are scattered around the big room. "Next is the kitchen," Jenna says, already walking away. The living room and kitchen are only divided by a staircase of a few steps. "just the basic, fridge, stove, oven, etc." "The basic!?" Lynn says shocked. "This is a big ass fridge with all kinds of extras, that oven looks amazing, that stove is on a kitchen island bigger than my entire countertop. And all these plates and cutlery." Lynn says looking around the room. "Okay I might be a little spoiled." Jenna laughs. "A little?" Lynn chuckles. "Okay a lot, but next is the dining room, this is just the table and stuff I never use." Jenna points at the dining room. "And over here outside is the garden." Jenna walks back to the living room and pulls open a curtain. "I have a pool, jacuzzi and even a sauna." Jenna points out. Lynn looks in awe at the luxury garden of Jenna's "How in the hell were you fine with my small apartment? This is amazing!" "I liked the coziness of your place, this is actually way to much for one person." Jenna giggles. "Now if you'd like to follow me upstairs?" Jenna bows slightly and holds out her hand for Lynn. Lynn takes it with a smile and Jenna drags her up the stairs. The stairs lead to a long hallway. "Okay so quickly, toilet, bathroom, closet, guest room and eventually the master bedroom." Jenna points at the doors as they walk down the hallway, then she opens the door which leads to a big room with a mirror, couch and a huge bed. "Why is there even a couch here?" Lynn asks in amazement. "I need to have a fun place for foreplay of course." Jenna smirks, Lynn just gets flustered again but can't help but get a picture in her mind she can't get out. Does she even want to? Lynn just can't think straight anymore.