Chapter 40

Lynn slowly wakes up as she feels a kiss, then another and another. As she opens her eyes she is met by a smiling Jenna. "Good morning sleepy head" Jenna smirks. "Good morning, did you sleep well." Lynn asks. "Yes I did. Amazing even." Jenna gives Lynn one final kiss on her cheek and laughs. "You seem cheerful today." "I wonder why, but honestly. I'm pretty hungry." Jenna puts on her puppy eyes. "Oh let me guess, you want me to make you breakfast again?" Lynn chuckles as she slowly gets out of bed, stretching and yawning. "Yes please! Could you make us some eggs again!?" Jenna pleads. "With pleasure." Lynn happily walks out of her room to the kitchen. Lynn can't stop smiling, she is in love with Jenna and it feels amazing. Lynn starts cooking eggs again, her hair a mess again and her eyes still half-closed but Lynn doesn't mind. "Goood I'm so glad I can get breakfast from you now. I never have to worry again." Jenna walks in in sweatpants and a tank top. "Ha ha! No way, I am teaching you how to cook so you can do it yourself." Lynn laughs, continue to make them eggs. "Aaawww come on, I guess it does make sense. I'm not gonna make you cook when we go to my place. Speaking of which, when are we going actually? I still have my flight book for tonight." Jenna sits down at the bar. "Oh yeah damn, I didn't think about that. Do you think we could get a second ticket on the same flight?" "Yeah I think so. I usually fly first class, I know I'm a diva," Jenna sarcastically says "but not a lot of people do, especially around this time so I think I can secure something." Jenna quickly pulls out her phone. "Well in that case I better get packing then. Wow I'm gonna need a lot of clothes!" Lynn starts panicking. She divides the eggs over two plates and hands Jenna one. "Okay the seat next to mine is still open, the flight will be at eleven so I would be at the airport around eight or something." Lynn sits next down to Jenna. "Okay sounds good, we can just take the train which takes about an our and a half, so we leave around six. Get dinner at the airport and then we need to get to your place from there." Lynn has butterflies in her stomach thinking about flying, she always had it as a kid and it never went away. It just excitement or something. They finish their eggs while reserving the second seat. Once that is done they take a cup of coffee before going back to Lynn's room. "Okay so I need to pack my clothes and you just need to clean up your suitcase." Lynn grabs a small suitcase from the back of her closet. "If necessary you could borrow some of my clothes." Jenna says as she sees the small suitcase. Lynn smiles and start grabbing a few of her favorite clothes. Once she can't fit another pair of pants she just gives up and closes her suitcase. Jenna closes her a few minutes later and now they just stand there.

"So what now, we still have a few hours before we need to leave." Lynn sighs. She has that feeling that she doesn't have enough time to do anything but it is too boring to wait the entire time. "I don't know, maybe we could go to lunch again. Even though we just had breakfast." Jenna laughs. "Ah why not, would it be okay if I invited my mom? She still hasn't heard about us and I want to say goodbye before leaving." "Yes of course, your mom is amazing. But you can do the talking, I'm probably going to die off embarrassment." They both laugh. So Lynn pulls out her phone and calls up her mom. "Hey Lynn what's up?" Lynn's mom asks. "Well Jenna and I were wondering if you wanted to have lunch again. We have something to tell you and we have made plans for our trip to LA." "Yes of course! How about eleven at the same place we were last time. I really liked that." "You read my mind, thanks mom. See you then!" Lynn smiles. "Bye, bye." Lynn's mom says before hanging up. "Okay, eleven at our restaurant." Lynn says as she puts her phone down. "Our restaurant?" Jenna smirks. "Yeah it's the place we met and have had lunch. We both like it so I thought it would be fitting." Lynn explains. "No I love it, it's great." Jenna laughs. "Why don't we get ready then, don't want to keep my mom waiting." Lynn laughs too. Jenna nods and walks with Lynn, she doesn't change because her clothes were already packed so she just straightened out her hair and put on some makeup. While Lynn was changing tops, Jenna walks in. "Ooooh." Jenna smirks. Lynn turns around and tries to cover up. "What the hell Jenna, get out!" Lynn says with her back turned. "What, if we are going to be together. You can bet that sweet ass we will be seeing eachother naked a lot." Jenna smirks, Lynn can't see it, but she knows Jenna is smirking. Lynn still blushed at Jenna's comment but quickly puts on a bra and a hoodie. "There we go, you look beautiful." Jenna says trying to fluster Lynn. But Lynn just smirks and kisses Jenna on her lips. Jenna was used to little pecks on the cheek, Lynn can see that, so this is her way of flustering Jenna. "Are you coming or what?" Lynn yells with a smile while putting on her coat. "Yeah... yeah I'm coming." Jenna follows suit and puts on her coat. Once both ready Lynn pulls open her door. That cold winter air still hits harder than Lynn expected. "Jeez why can't it just be warm." Lynn says closing the door behind her. "Well you should wait until we go to LA in the summer. You would be begging for this weather." Jenna laughs skipping away. Lynn is grateful for seeing Jenna so happy. It helps her know that Jenna feels the same way as she does even though it's just a little harder for Jenna to express it.