Chapter 52

"So how is your mom doing?" Jenna asks as they walk through the busy streets, looking for a bench to sit at. "She good, still busy with work but she said hi." Lynn smiles. "That's sweet. How about we sit here?" Jenna points at a bench on the sidewalk. "Sure that works." Lynn says, making sure the bench isn't too gross when she sits down. "So anything else happen when I was gone?" Jenna asks as she pulls two bagels out of the bag she was carrying. "Nope, nothing interesting. Just talked to my mom that's all." Lynn lies, trying to stay as calm as possible but lying to Jenna just doesn't feel right. "Wow, sounds pretty boring in this city of wonders!" Jenna says, bumping her shoulder against Lynn's arm. Lynn laughs and bumps her back "Well the most wonderful thing about this city is you." Lynn smiles, Jenna slowly turns red. She looks down at her bagel as she blushes. "You really need to shut up." She softly laughs. "Awww come on, it's a compliment. And I don't mind seeing you blushing." Lynn laughs. "Oh don't make me do the things that get you blushing, you wouldn't like that." Jenna smirks. Lynn's mind quickly pictures a few scenarios, she doesn't want to, but her brain is already firing off some ideas, and Lynn does not like them. She sort of does but she'd like it a lot more if it would happen at home. Not in public, that would be terrible. "Already picturing the idea? I am too, why don't we try it?" Jenna slides her finger over Lynn's arm. And just like that the roles have changed, now Jenna is the one making Lynn blush heavily. "Awwww, was that it for my confident little Lynn?" Jenna laughs. "Shut up, you're so terrible!" Lynn laughs, a little from embarrassment. "Come on, I still have some things I want to buy." Jenna says after finishing her bagel. Lynn nods with her bagel still in her mouth and they stand up. Jenna leads the way, looking through some windows as they walk.

"Here we go!" Jenna says excitedly as she walks towards another clothing store. "I was thinking just thinking, you know how I have a pool right?" "Yeah I do, why?" "Well I honestly never use it, so I was thinking about getting actually getting a bikini and going for a swim together somewhere this week." "Really? Well in that case I should get one too. I didn't bring mine because I thought: What idiot would go swimming during the winter. But hey, if you want it let's do it." Lynn smiles excitedly. "Great! So just pick one out, I will do the same." Jenna smiles at Lynn before walking into the store, it was filled with bikinis, swimsuits and other swim accessories. Lynn has to look around for a while, does she want to go for something simple or something that I something you just show off, something to accentuate her body or something to cover it up more. Lynn glances over at Jenna, and she is clearly certain about what she wants: something sexy. So Lynn starts wandering around the store, looking at different bikinis and swimsuits. "Well come on, pick something Hutton, I wanna head home soon." Jenna smiles as she walks over to Lynn, bikini in hand. "I'm going to get this one, just come over to the register when you're ready okay." Jenna says, but Lynn is focused on what she is holding in front of her body. A black bikini that's seemingly way too small for her. Lynn doesn't want to think about it for long so she quickly continues to search for a bikini. Then she stumbles upon something, a yellow bikini with the top having one larger strap across the right shoulder and the left being empty, and then some basic panties. It isn't much but Lynn likes it, she really doesn't think it's too excessive but it also isn't plain. So she gets it, takes it over to Jenna and lets her pay for it after she got all the teasing comments out of the way, she also doesn't offer to pay because and Jenna said she wanted too, and that necklace was way too expensive to keep spending more money. The cashier puts both bikinis in a bag and waves Lynn and Jenna out.

"Well, let's get home now. Because I plan on making you proud tonight." Jenna smiles widely. "You know that sounds wrong right?" Lynn giggles. "Okay for one of the first times I did not mean it like that. I am going to make dinner tonight, me alone." Jenna pulls out her phone to get an Uber. "Really! Oh my god Jenna that's great, I can't wait to try it!" Lynn says excitedly, she really does like that Jenna wants to do this herself. She offered it and doesn't want help, it will still probally won't be great but that's okay. That's how Jenna learns. "Perfect, then it's settled. I am pretty sure I have most things I need so we don't have to stop for groceries or something." Jenna says.

So they wait out on the sidewalk until their Uber picks them up, they get in and start heading home. Lynn watches out the window as she sees the tall buildings disappear in the distance. "So what are you going to make?" Lynn asks. "That's a surprise. I have a recipe so don't worry. But that does mean that I want you to find out when it's ready. So how about you use the sauna and this time try to stay in for longer than ten minutes." Jenna chuckles. "Fine, fine. That at least will give me an excuse to try out my new bikini. Otherwise I will just wait outside." "Awww bummer, I wished you would go naked." Jenna says, not even whispers she just full out says it. Lynn is certain that the driver heard her but is just ignoring it. And Lynn is happy for that because she can feel herself turn bright red again. "I hate you Jenna." Lynn whispers as she covers her face with her hands. "No you don't. You would want to see the same thing if I was going with you." Jenna smirks. Lynn quickly pictures it but decides to ignore the thought, and Jenna for now. She has blushed enough for one afternoon.