Chapter 57

"So what will you be choosing for us tonight." Emma asks. Lynn, Jenna and Emma walk back into Jenna's neighborhood while chatting some more. "Honestly, I was thinking buffalo wings. The spicy shit you know." Jenna says, taking her keys out of her pocket. "Ooooh I don't know about that, I'm terrible with spicy things." Lynn says. Emma nods "Yeah me too." "That's the fun in it. They taste good but the reaction I'm imagining you two will make is even better." Jenna chuckles evilly.

"You're a terrible human being, you know that right?" Lynn laughs, walking into Jenna's place after she opened it. "Oh you love it, don't act like you don't." Jenna giggles. "Jenna if I didn't love you I wouldn't be here right now." Lynn bumps her shoulder against Jenna's. Jenna is clearly blushing, Lynn can tell she is still getting used to loving someone like this, and she's happy to wait for her. Anything for this amazing woman.

"Ooooh, did you just make Jenna blush? Respect!" Emma laughs. She bumps against Jenna and they walk further into the house and sit back down on the couch. "Well all you need to do is love her and tell her about it and she turns into a tomato." Lynn says. Jenna just groans and opens her phone. "God the two of you are annoying." She says. "Like you two were much better, you guys almost gave me a heart attack." Lynn chuckles. "Let's just say we're all terrible. Now come on order those wings." Emma chimes in. So Jenna does, she orders some wings from a place not too far from her house. "Okay, but now what?" Lynn asks. "We can do a threesome or something." Jenna says, it doesn't even sound like she's joking. "God you're disgusting!" Lynn slaps Jenna's arm and the three of them break out in laughter. "Well you're not considering it." Jenna chuckles some more. "Fine, fine. Why do you think we should have a threesome huh?" Lynn almost interrogates Jenna. She wants to see if she can turns this against her. "Well we're three hot girls, we should have a threesome." Jenna smirks. "We could at least make a lot of money from it." Emma jokes. "Not you too." Lynn laughs "You guys are way too naughty." "Maybe you're just not naughty enough." Jenna says. "I'll make sure that'll change eventually." She smirks even more.

"Okay guys I love you, but not like this. Let's talk about something else than sex." Emma says. "Fine then, I was still wondering: Wednesday season two, it is happening soon?" Lynn asks Emma. "Well, there have been a few ideas that could go into the second season. Plus, I've been chatting with the producers and it is very likely to happened in the coming two years something but I don't really know how soon it will happen." Emma tells. "

After chatting about the second season some more the doorbell goes. Jenna buzzes the delivery driver into the street and waits at the door. Lynn meanwhile gets some drinks and napkins because she knows they'll need it. "Alright food's here!" Jenna yells as she walks in the room with some plastic tubs. She throws them down onto the coffee table and the three of them sit down. "Okay, don't die on me now." Jenna chuckles as she grabs her wings. Lynn and Emma do too and they all take a simultaneous bite. And that shit burns, like crazy much. Lynn didn't even get the opportunity to take a second bite before throwing down her wing and chugging her glass. Jenna bursts out laughing and takes another bite almost to tease Lynn. Emma looks surprised by how well she's taking it. "Holy shit, how are you guys okay!?" Lynn asks. "I honestly don't know. I thought that I was terrible with spicy food but I guess I'm not anymore, like yeah it burns but not as bad as I remembered." "Yeah that sometimes happens when you grow up, your taste changes." Jenna says, teasing Emma.

The three of them eat, or Jenna and Emma eat while Lynn is dying. They eventually finish all the wings after Jenna helps Lynn with hers. Then Emma mentions it's time to go "I still have to head home and I rather not do so at two in the morning, with all do respect." She giggles. "No that's probably smart, otherwise I would've pulled out the alcohol." Jenna jokes, at least Lynn thinks. So the three of them say goodbye and wave Emma out as she leaves. "Well that was fun, Emma is an amazing person." Lynn sighs, then yawns. "Is someone already tired, I though that we could still do some things." Jenna says. "Like what." "Well I got pretty turned on by the threesome idea, but you alone will do too." She smirks. "God stop with that!" Lynn laughs. "I just think we should head to bed." "You're no fun." Jenna laughs while cleaning up the stuff they left while eating. Lynn already goes upstairs to take a shower. What an amazing day, meeting Emma and having fun with her was definitely a fun surprise. She's grateful Jenna was able to do this for her.

Lynn gets dressed and lies down in bed while she waits for Jenna, she calls her mom to tell her about their day and what they did. "Glad to hear you two are having fun." Lynn's mom says. Lynn couldn't have a better mom, she is amazing. After they say their goodbye's Jenna stumbles in tiredly, and naked. Lynn quickly walks away. "Jenna! Come on at least put on some pants." "Nah I'm too hot, and that's not only figuratively speaking." She says as she crawls into bed. "If you don't like it you can sleep on the floor. She says, but she is already nestling herself into Lynn's chest. "Goodnight babe." Jenna softly whispers. Lynn smiles softly after hearing Jenna call her babe then kisses her forehead and says "Goodnight Jenna, I love you." Before the two of them fall asleep, holding each other close.