Undercover Lolita (2)

"Nyeh? A lolita café?" Himiko asked as Kokichi walked up next to her to see what was going on. 

    "That is correct," Celeste replied. "There is only one lolita café, and it is located in Akihabara. It opened earlier this year and, from what I have heard, it has been very popular ever since its opening."

   "Well...I'm not sure you'd want me to come along," Himiko replied. "After all, I'm not really all that into lolita fashion."

    "Oh? I have to admit, I am very disappointed to hear you say that," Celeste said. 

   "Why?" Himiko asked.

   "Recall our lunch date a few months ago," Celeste reminded Himiko. "I quite enjoyed your company, if I'm being honest. Not to mention, I have yet to pick out a lolita dress for you."

   "You'd still do that?!" Himiko exclaimed.

   "I told you that I would, did I not?" Celeste replied. 

   "You did," Himiko said. "Well...okay. If you still want me to go, I guess I'll go."

   "Awww...you made yourself a new BFF, HimiCocoa Bean!" Kokichi teased, giving Himiko's cheek a playful pinch. 

   "Do not get it wrong. Himiko had invited me to sit with her at lunch that day, so it is only fair that I return the favor," Celeste said. "Think of it as a thank you gift." 

   "Nyeh...I appreciate it, Celestia," Himiko said with a small smile. 

   "I am pleased to hear it," Celeste said, smiling sweetly. "Now, that I have gotten that out of the way, I just need one more girl from your house to invite."

   "What do you mean?" Himiko asked. 

    "I invited two girls from each house, one other from mine, who I would find acceptable to join me," Celeste explained. "From my house, Sayaka and I are going. From 7th Island House, I have chosen Sonia, Mikan, and Ibuki to join me."

   "But that's three people from 7th Island House," Kokichi said. Celeste sighed.

   "I did not want to invite Ibuki, honestly, but she was extremely insistent about going," Celeste said. "So, in order to silence her, I agreed to invite her."

    "Nyeh...why did you invite Mikan, though?" Himiko asked. "I thought you'd invite someone like Mahiru, or something."

    "I thought about inviting Mahiru instead of Mikan, but...that would mean that Hiyoko would want to come along, too," Celeste replied. "Surely, you understand."

    "Hahaha...good call!" Kokichi said.