The Supreme Leader's New Groove (1)

Himiko giggled excitedly to herself as she ran down the steps holding a stack of stapled papers in her hands. She ran up to Kokichi and Gonta's room, knocking her knuckles against the door rhythmically.  

   "Entrée!" Kokichi called out. Himiko opened the door. Kokichi was laying on his bed, holding the controller to his Game-X StationCube. Himiko ran over to him and jumped onto his bed right next to him. Kokichi wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "What's up, chérie pie?"

   "Nyeh...I've got another fanfiction for you to reeaaad!" Himiko said, tapping the stapled papers against Kokichi's controller. He put the controller down and took the papers from her. After reading the title, he smirked at her.

   "Really, Himiko? 'The Supreme Leader's New Groove?' " he asked. "Am I gonna turn into a llama?"

   "Nee-heehee...you'll have to read it to find ooouuut," Himiko said, swaying her shoulders playfully. Kokichi inched closer to her face, their noses touching.

   "Don't steal my laugh," he murmured. Himiko giggled as he kissed her cheek. She then turned to his nightstand, where a can of grape Panta sat beneath his lamp. 

   "Can I steal your soda?" she asked. Kokichi snorted.

    "Well, it's not exactly stealing if you ask for it," he said, giving her a wink. Himiko rolled her eyes.

   "Nyeh...whatever," she said. "Can I have some?"

   "Sure, but, uhh...it's got some of my backwash in it," Kokichi joked with an impish grin. Himiko shrugged.

   "That's fine with me," she said, reaching for the can.

   "Ew!" Kokichi cried in disgust as Himiko took a sip. "You'd seriously drink my backwash?!"

   "Nyeh...so long as it's yours," Himiko said, taking another gulp. Kokichi shuddered. "You wouldn't wanna drink my backw-"

   "No!" Kokichi immediately replied. "Dang, Himiko, I didn't know you had a freak streak in you!"

   "What's that mean?" Himiko asked, raising a brow.

   "It means you're a bit...Miu-ish," Kokichi said. 

   "I-Is that bad?" Himiko asked. Kokichi rolled his eyes in thought.

   "Well...no, because you're not on the same exact level of freak as Miu," he said. "I didn't know you had that in you. Actually, it's a good thing. I just learned something new about you. You might have a bit of spice to you, and I like that." Himiko blushed. 

   "Nyeh...what can I say? You bring out the spice in me," she replied coyly, batting her eyelashes at him. 

   "I'll keep that in mind," Kokichi murmured, wiggling his brow flirtatiously at her. "O-kay! Now, back to this story. Am I still the Supreme Leader of an organization, or what?"