Passion Point (1)

"Now that's more like it!" Kaito said as he looked at himself in the mirror after gooping up his hair with hair gel. He then sprayed some cologne on him. Then, he applied some lip balm and squirted a few spritzes of breath spray into his mouth. Then, he pointed finger guns at the mirror and winked at his reflection. "I clean up pretty good, huh, Shuichi?"

   "Yeah, you look really nice, Kaito," Shuichi replied politely, looking up from one of the cases he was studying. "What are you getting ready for exactly?" 

    "I'm takin' Maki Roll to the most romantic spot in town: Passion Point!" Kaito responded. Shuichi made a face.

    "Um...you mean the top of the mountain where teenagers go to make out?" he asked. 

   "That's the one!" Kaito answered. 

   "No offense, Kaito, but I'm not entirely sure that's the best place for you and Maki," Shuichi advised. 

    "Huh? Why not?" Kaito asked. 

    "Well...Maki's not really the romantic type," Shuichi explained. "And I don't think she's really into the whole making out thing."

    "Haha! Shuichi, you worry too much!" Kaito said. "It's not about the making out! It's about showing Maki Roll, Luminary of My Heart, that I'm thinkin' about her, and that I can be a romantic guy!" Shuichi gave Kaito a strange smile.

   "Luminary of your heart, huh?" he repeated, chuckling. 

  "Well, yeah! Just like Kokichi gives Himiko nicknames, I wanna give Maki Roll some nicknames, too!" Kaito said. "Only, my nicknames for Maki are way better!"

    "But, you already have a nickname for Maki," Shuichi pointed out. "And I think Kokichi's nicknames for Himiko are surprisingly cute."

    "Not as cute as my nicknames for Maki!" Kaito said. Shuichi smiled and shook his head. As they spoke, Kokichi was listening in on their conversation from outside their room. A devious grin grew on Kokichi's face. Snickering mischievously to himself, he ran outside. Himiko was lying down on the grass with her eyes closed. She could see the redness of her eyelids, due to the sun shining down on her. Suddenly, her eyelids grew darker, as if something was blocking the light. She opened her eyes to see Kokichi hovering right over her. 

    "NYEH!!!" she exclaimed in surprise. 

    "Nee-heehee...gotcha, Stinky Butt!" Kokichi laughed.  

    "Kokichi, you're disrupting my relaxation time," Himiko mumbled. 

    "I'm sorry, my Supreme Lady," Kokichi cooed, kissing the back of her hands, as well as her forehead. "But...we gotta go on a mission right now!" Himiko sighed.

   "Nyeeeeh...can't it wait?" she groaned.